Pet Sorting

" Your pet is a “ HUFFLEFLUFF”"

Yep! I like that, HuffleFLuff. Very fitting for my little floof of a fluffbrain!

3 Likes

I think DarlingCat is a Ravenclaw. Likes cozy nooks, chairs, windowseats. Not cuddly (yet), not teribbly adventurous, not sneaky. Slightly aloof but not shy, bold and demanding when she needs something (food). I bet if she could read she would be a bookworm. As it stands, she’s a champion napper.

6 Likes

I took the quiz for Muppet. He got scored in Ravenclaw. But that is obviously because I’m the one who is Ravenclaw (duh), and I’ve imposed my need to have him know things.

2 Likes

I took 4 different pet sorting quizzes today and I swear to god Woody got Slytherin for 3/4 and Ravenclaw for the last one :woman_facepalming:. I will admit that maybe he’s a Hufflepup with Slytherin qualities, but I think mostly these results are skewed by the fact that he doesn’t get along with other dogs unless he has a special introduction, doesn’t like cats, and steals our food. A lot of the questions are like “how do they behave at the dog park?” He’s still a Hufflepup, I swear!

3 Likes

I did no quizzes, so I support your ability to sort your own pup

2 Likes

Yeah the quiz said mine was Slytherin and he just isn’t. His need to be friends with everyone and overwhelming loyalty to Bobbin make him a clear Hufflepup.

4 Likes