OOTD: Share Your Looks!

Today is plaid pajama pants, fuzzy socks, T-shirt and hoodie sweatshirt. I hate sick.

5 Likes

My legs are half-dead from yesterday’s workout, and the idea of putting on real pants that wouldn’t let me stretch easily throughout the day made me shudder this morning. So, grey leggings + maroon layering shirt it is today.

2 Likes

PJ DAY!

8 Likes

New tank today. Old cardigan - I feel like I should think about upgrading my cardigans, they are not the greatest.

9 Likes

I am always jealous of people who have actual pajamas, specifically for sleeping.
I generally just wear an old tank top to bed, whichever one is due to move out of public wear. Or I just get down to whatever shirt I have on sans jacket + pants and crash into bed- but the idea of having sleep clothes seems sooooooooo nice. Maybe I should invest in some.

7 Likes

Where you live? When’s your birthday? You definitely need pyjamas. Soft fluffy ones

3 Likes

Hahaha, I like those silky silky ones! I think I’m too sweaty of a human and too cheap on the AC temps indoors to do the fluffy ones (maybe in winter though, lol!).

1 Like

Where does one acquire these pajamas?

1 Like

Even your pajamas are elegant.

7 Likes

yes ma’am

You have excellent hair, sir. And you look very fancy indeed.

2 Likes

LOL, thanks guys. PJs are from romwe.com :slight_smile: they were super cheap!

1 Like

1 Like

Your hair makes me deeply happy.
Also that’s some serious lego stuck to your chest. You are Fancy Indeed. 8D

5 Likes

7 Likes

You can tell that this is a different ootd because I have glasses, and different comfier bra and underwear. Also, apparently this is the o Ly thing I’m wearing this spring on days off, at least during shingles

9 Likes

Working then going straight to the park for a workout!

9 Likes

Casual Friday! Feeling good about the 3 day weekend!

9 Likes

Super cute top! Are they leaves or feathers?

2 Likes

If I had to pick I think I’d say leaves. Abstract-y leaves. :slight_smile:

3 Likes