OOTD: Share Your Looks!

New mirror! Still not full length at home, but a step up from the bathroom mirror :slight_smile: I love this dress, which I bought last summer at a thrift store as an emergency purchase when I severely underestimated how hot it was on a day of walking around Charlottesville with my friend!

10 Likes

Bought all these cute dresses and went out like:

but I was nice and comfy in the cold rainy weather!

8 Likes

Happy Monday everyone

7 Likes

I love that jacket!

1 Like

6 Likes

Promoting my book on a web show so this is my on air look.

13 Likes

My office :slight_smile:

10 Likes

And we’re back to work bathroom selfies! New top, new necklace, new hair, new week!

11 Likes

Hair is extremely cute.

2 Likes

My “C’mon lil doggies” uniform.

10 Likes

You’re tempting me to grow my hair out for a Bisexual Bob.

2 Likes

Spilled yogurt on my pants today. Rocking my Monday in stylish classiness {cough}.

10 Likes

Yogurt is pretty classy. It could be, like, cheez wiz or something. No disrespect to cheez wiz.

3 Likes

Or yesterday’s beer.

1 Like

Apparently there are some enormous spots in the middle of my mirror that I should clean.

6 Likes

This looks like a really comfortable outfit, the kind that’s classy but actually feels like wearing PJs to work.

1 Like

It totally is! I mean, the dress is. If only I could change to fuzzy slippers instead of tights and boots.

1 Like

I love that I can go to work like this

10 Likes

This outfit is my attempt to not sweat my entire head off while walking to the doctor in not even 60 degrees. (Spoiler alert: didn’t work :expressionless:)

6 Likes

At least I showered?

9 Likes