OOTD: Share Your Looks!

Thanks. I am having feelings about spending $35 when I just quit my job. But… it is done.

2 Likes

I like those sneakers!

6 Likes

Dress time today!

11 Likes

I love them too. After the first pair of superstars shown earlier in this thread, I bought these and some blue ones

All bought on sale and I wear them aaaaall the time.

8 Likes

Mental health day outfit.

9 Likes

Enjoy your day!!

2 Likes

Fancy event at work today. I stayed up late last night to add pockets to this dress so I don’t need to carry my big purse around with me. My coworkers are very impressed.

17 Likes

I love your blues!

1 Like

That dress is amazing, it looks like it was made for you! Also amazing that you added pockets to it…I really need to start sewing pockets into all of my dresses.

2 Likes

That little sleepy lump on ur bed tho :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

It actually fits super weirdly in the chest and just kinda smooshes my boobs down in an odd way. I have to wear a very structured bra or its a weird lumpy mess up there. I have this problem a lot with h&m dresses, but I keep buying them because they are so cheap/ fit my shoulders and waist so well. Also that neoprene fabric :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@AllHat, have an awake lump. He was surveying the cows in the pasture behind the house. Luigi does not like those cows and is convinced we are alive only due to his constant vigilance where they are concerned.

9 Likes

You clearly owe a life debt to Luigi and his expert patrol-dog skills. I love his ALERT ears and little brown eyebrows. Very good doggo.

1 Like

My dog (Flower) is the same, except about squirrels. She keeps us very safe from those outrageously rude squirrels who dare to cross our lawn and climb our trees and walk along our fence. Cats rudely walking across the street also get an earful. We’re so lucky to have her protection.

5 Likes

Shirt is hunter green and jeans are black, but everything looks the same color in my apt.

6 Likes

Outfit for my bridal shower today:

12 Likes

8 Likes

I love that bird dress!

Two wins today: discovered I can nurse in my favorite maxi dress AND remembered I can wear my now fixed jade Buddha from my grandma.

Yay Mother’s Day dinner!

10 Likes