OMD Radio: Share Music Recs!

Oh he’s the Despacito guy! I forgot about him!

1 Like

Is he? I didn’t know that.

1 Like

“Doing it all for reaction…doing the most in your caption” still makes me laugh every time

2 Likes

I like this, thank you!

1 Like

others were looking for spanish language tracks?? Just discovered her on Spotify this week

3 Likes

Really enjoying the new Kississippi album! RIYL Soccer Mommy, Diet Cig, Snail Mail

Spotify:

Youtube:

1 Like

TIL about the Lorem Spotify playlist. Don’t know how I’ve been sleeping on this for so long!

2 Likes

So far I’m loving Gabriels, Omar Apollo, Chappell Roan, and Jenna Doe. Had to play “Pink Pony Club” many times in a row before I could move on :laughing:

RIYL: M83, the movie Drive

Maple Glider’s album has just come out!

2 Likes

Gorgeous voice! Thank you for sharing :sparkling_heart::notes:

1 Like

Oh yeah, this is my kind of vibe. Thank you!

2 Likes

The new Lorde album is very grown up and warm/floaty. Super into it. Recommend the single “Stoned at the Nail Salon” as well as “California” and “Secrets from a Girl (Who’s Seen it All).”

3 Likes

Oh BOY oh BOYYYY this new Kacey track is a BOP! Also really excited by the movie trailer!!! So campy, a bit of Stepford Wives/Handmaid’s Tale plus Kill Bill??? Into it! The song itself could be a James Bond opener. Note: full song not in trailer.

3 Likes

Enjoying the new Laura Stevenson self-titled. Her voice is one of a kind, and her songwriting unparalleled! I really like when the first track goes from 0 to 100.

ETA: RIYL Waxahatchee, The Weakerthans, Lucy Dacus.

2 Likes

I’m not sure I like her voice but her songs are definitely fantastic. Maybe her voice will grow on me.

2 Likes

For a “power hour” cleaning my house while SirB took Latte for a walk, I revisited a high school bit of nostalgia: Burning Sosobra by Floater. Held up way better than I expected, and it was the perfect vibe.

3 Likes

YMMV, but it happened to me! This album turned me on to her. Might be a tiny bit more accessible?

1 Like

Yes, I think I’m having the same experience. She doesn’t sound annoying today, just good.

2 Likes

Glitch mob. Drink the sea. Still one of my favorite albums of all time.

In no particular order, off the top of my head, some of my favorite albums of all time:

Ratatat, Classics
Glitch mob, drink the sea
Radiohead, In rainbows
Linkin park, meteora
Doves, kingdom of rust
Rise against, siren song of the counter culture

4 Likes