Objects of Desire

I don’t post in this thread much, but when I do it’s a machine that makes you a single serving of gelato in 60 seconds.

12 Likes

Although looking into it - it seems more aimed at commercial use or fancy smancy offices. I was interested for home use.

9 Likes

Yeah, I bet they want initial sales to go where it’s in more frequent use so they can sell more capsules too. Do they know how fast we can go through gelato, though??

4 Likes

This adorable and tacky xmas cape.

16 Likes

Omg I want one for each of us. It is the perfect addition to our Christmas morning Silly Hat Runs.

5 Likes

Omg my desires have been tempered.

11 Likes

Ok yep NOPe. But still cute. Hmmm.

2 Likes

Reminds me of crepe paper costumes from my time in kindy or preschool?

1 Like

This coat :heart_eyes:

8 Likes
6 Likes

The clothing posts are inspiring me to share an object of my desire.
I have desired it. I continue to desire it.
I would NEVER buy a Jacket this expensive but I’d look SO good in it. :fire:

19 Likes

It’s out of stock again. They restocked a few days ago and sold out in minutes lol

5 Likes

A 1000 euro pen sold out in minutes?? My oh my.

2 Likes

This brand is popular with collectors and became unavailable during the peak of the pandemic so became more desirable I guess. I don’t really want one for myself, but I wish I had the Conid-buying lifestyle hahaha

3 Likes

I couldn’t decide where to post this, but someone should play this game :joy: @Meowkins @flan

Have you ever wanted to star in your own cheesy holiday romcom? (You know you have!)

Hometown Holiday is a comedy/romance roleplaying game for 2-5 players and one GM. Players chose from one of six character classes inspired by tropes from Hallmark and Netflix holiday movies and compete to woo their shared love interest and complete secret objectives! Will you play as uptight businessman who needs to learn the meaning of Christmas? Maybe you run a quaint coffee shop on Main Street and find yourself smitten with a handsome prince! But wait, you forgot to make latkes for the PTA meeting!

Beginner-Friendly, Rules-Lite, All-Inclusive!

11 Likes

@Meowkins should DM this for usssss

5 Likes

Big ol boots

https://www.saksfifthavenue.com/product/see-by-chloé-mallory-chelsea-boots-0400014501644.html?epik=dj0yJnU9OUdlQW9kNUVwNVpiNUU0S3NMdmhGMEFsYUVZQnd2NXcmcD0wJm49QTc4QUNXSXB5Rk5seGRFQnRjanRfQSZ0PUFBQUFBR09iSDlB

3 Likes

I found out you can buy Moroccan rugs directly from the weavers and now I want one.

12 Likes

I think someone on this forum might have posted a link to them a while back, because I bought one! It was absolutely gorgeous.

3 Likes

Business Insider does great YouTube pieces on stuff like this and they covered them today! Why Moroccan Rugs Are So Expensive | So Expensive | Insider Business - YouTube

4 Likes