Net Worth Tracking, Support, Celebration!

Woooo! Go @Panda ! You’ve worked so hard at it and made some really huge moves to get there.

4 Likes

Amazing progress @Panda!!

2 Likes

Thank you @Rhubarbsoda and @mountainmustache29 !!! :heart:

2 Likes

awesome @Panda !!

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

< insert happysqueal.gif>

3 Likes

That’s awesome!

2 Likes

Omg I remember the exact day I hit 0. Then it keeps going up and it’s amazing!! You rock!

6 Likes

Yay yay yay! Nice going!

2 Likes

Screen Shot 2022-04-30 at 10.56.11 AM

down 6% vs. end of year 2021, and that is with a bit of buying.

8 Likes

the zero point is so huge, like shifting from riding into a headwind to having a tail wind. congrats on all the progress to get to this point

8 Likes

Awww thanks so much @LadyDuck @meerkat @noodle @iualia @plainjane !! This community has definitely played a huge part in the progress :heart:

8 Likes

That’s huge!!! Go you!!

1 Like

Yay Panda! I remember that trajectory… it’s pretty amazing getting to positive territory.

2 Likes

Thank you @Meowmalade and @diapasoun :heart:

2 Likes

Ouch, monthly update. This market is rough (for good reason).

10 Likes

Not a millionaire no more. But, stocks on sale.

12 Likes

House across the street just sold for $100,000 over asking, and it’s in pretty crappy condition compared to ours. That means ours has gone up by at least that much since we bought in April 2020. Doing the happy dance! Net Worth is almost $650,000!

6 Likes

Oo I can’t bear to rely on current market values for homes in my calculations. (It’d hurt too much if they come back down. It’s bad enough stocks keep doing that :rofl: ) But yeah 3 homes just sold in our neighborhood, all for at least $120k more than we paid for ours in 2016, and one for $200k more (similar but more updated, has central air, and a better outside garage.)

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t count any gains to home value, seems way too temperamental in the best of times. I still have ours marked to the appraisal (low even when we bought) in spite of improvements and the market. I might not even count such an illiquid asset in our NW if it didn’t also have a big debt I was tracking associated with it!

3 Likes