Meme-ing our way through

I think it’s probably about as predictive as Ramzi or any of the gender prediction methods lol.

3 Likes
Crude but classical

13 Likes

They tricked us into learning man.

17 Likes

Link: Sophia Sophia (@sophmaclennan) on Threads

13 Likes

Amazing!!

Kaechele admits the museum has amassed a “large file” of complaints over Ladies Lounge. But apart from the current case, only one other complainant has sought formal redress.

“Like Jason, he felt it was sexual discrimination and wanted access for men. And when I said, ‘well, men can’t come in’, he said ‘then why should I have to pay the same amount if I don’t get to experience the artwork?’ And I said, ‘you do experience the artwork, because the rejection is the artwork’. And he understood that and he appreciated it and he dropped the case.”

17 Likes

IMG_2408

15 Likes

I may or may not have been watching Voyager and Tuvok doing a mind meld using Picture in Picture while reading the mind meld meme. I now feel very discombobulated. :grimacing:

6 Likes

I don’t know how to make a meme out of this

3 Likes

Okay I figured we were done with memes for this topic but this one is still solid.

18 Likes

One more

16 Likes

17 Likes

23 Likes

Pffff we also killed dryer sheets. Millennials contain multitudes!

8 Likes

20 Likes

16 Likes
Controversial content, see below

18 Likes
Summary

Something about the top meme makes me worried about making fun of disabled people? Happy to have it explained to me that its not.

2 Likes
top meme

The images are from a psychological horror movie, The Babadook, where – spoilers ahoy! – both a woman and her son, who have lost their husband/father, see visions of a horrifying creature, “the babadook,” and their relationship definitely deteriorates for a while, including the above screaming match, as they both experience grief and trauma – they’re definitely both very unwell. The son is not disabled in the film, though, just a little kid going through a lot.

That being said, I also get your concern.

Also I don’t particularly recommend that movie unless you REALLY like weird and disturbing horror movies.

4 Likes
Summary

Oh ok great! Its really early here and i want sure if it was just my sleepy brain not interpreting the image properly.

I will definitely stay away from that film :grimacing:

5 Likes
the babadook

Yeah I really can’t recommend it, personally. It’s a very well-done film but I found it horrifying in both a “that’s scary” and a “that’s reprehensible” way.

I will say that as far as I understand it they made sure that no one actually screamed at a little kid on set.

7 Likes