Meme-ing our way through

@LadyDuck @diapasoun

topmeme

Yeah I totally read it as general kid tantrum context, not knowing the source material. Didn’t occur to me to think otherwise/didnt see anything indicating otherwise?

Which, to be clear, is fine for kids. Less so a judiciary.

But it sounds like the context has greater trauma associated with it. What would you guys recommend, spoiler? Takedown?

Sorry it took a while to respond. Workywork things.

ETA Spoilered just in case, since I may not be able to check much next couple days.

3 Likes

FF loves that movie. So that tells you a lot.

3 Likes

Oh. Oh no. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

(Artist Molly Brett apparently. Not often you can keep art credit with a meme going!)

22 Likes

IMG_9595

16 Likes

11 Likes

14 Likes

20 Likes

Back in 1998? ummm

Me with my big-ass CD book in 2024, sad that someday I’ll have to buy a new car and it won’t have a CD player in it…

12 Likes

You can still get them installed. Or now you can get external ones that plug into the car’s USB…

3 Likes

That’s like when cars didn’t have CD players in them yet, just cassette players. You could buy a little adapter and bring your Walkman in the car and play your CD that way. Ha ha, it’s all so funny to me.

12 Likes

Did everyone else’s skip if there were even the tiniest bumps in the road?!

6 Likes

Yep. Those worked for about 15 minutes.

3 Likes

We can just call it the remix.

1 Like

They don’t make those Sony anti-skip CD walkmans anymore :sob: You can buy randomly branded Chinese ones (I have looked!). I think if they brought them back with a USB plug they would sell like hotcakes!

4 Likes

It took us ages to find a good quality boom box with a ce player new. Everything is Bluetooth now…

6 Likes

13 Likes

16 Likes

sequential and I didn't know how to screenshot it in one go

14 Likes

14 Likes