Meme-ing our way through

I thank you kindly. :pray:t2: could you have a lovely very hot or very cold beverage of your choice while you’re too? Just maximise it? Thx.

6 Likes

22 Likes

22 Likes

21 Likes

For real even our unpaid leave in the us doesn’t last this long

6 Likes

9 Likes

18 Likes

433906114_946156300211382_9208522057718606691_n

23 Likes

20 Likes

22 Likes

19 Likes

18 Likes

Based on a true story.

24 Likes

5 Likes

Based on my current eating habits, raspberries and blueberries are gonna abound.

8 Likes

I’m fortunate that my 4-year-old has inherited my dislike of raspberries and blackberries (it’s a texture thing), now we’ll see about the baby :joy:.

6 Likes

I had not thought about that. Def ate a ton of raspberries, blueberries, and peaches while pregnant with Latte. She loves all of those things.

(Of course I also ate a ton of rice because that’s a huge part of our diet and she hasn’t touched it in like 2 years :sob: I’m hoping 600th exposure is the charm there… she loved it as a baby lol)

10 Likes

I absolutely LOVED eggs as a baby. By age 2 I HATED them and have never eaten them again. Maybe she just had her entire life’s allotment while she was in the womb lol.

7 Likes

I’ve always wondered if it goes the other way too (I don’t think there’s scientific validity to this but…)

My husband really likes grapes. I do not. I was obsessed with grapes while pregnant with my first, and now he loves grapes. I’m back to not caring about grapes.

8 Likes

Yes - way too many seeds (gravel berries)

3 Likes