Meme-ing our way through

Why not all four?

2 Likes

I sometimes take 2 sittings to watch one because 45 minutes is too long for me. I’m a diehard Star Wars fan and it has lost a bit of its magic now that they’ve made so many. I liked the Mandalorian and I’m enjoying Andor. Boba Fett and Kenobi were boring.

5 Likes

13 Likes

I thought that once I returned to school in-person full time I wouldn’t need Zoom or Outlook invited anymore. I was wrong.

19 Likes

Haha I clumbsy fingered Decline in an invite on outlook on my phone the other. You reckon I could find that invite? Nope. Gone. It was a recurring meeting too. Ah well. I hope they sort out whatever they needed me for.

5 Likes

I managed to find the button to stop that happening, but it still sends every update with actual text in it (like an agenda) straight to my trash folder.

4 Likes

I think it might go to the Sent folder. But I don’t really remember!

I am apparently a man according to my interests. But I knew this.

4 Likes

Agendas, attachments, and Zoom links should show up in the actual invite on the calendar, but sometimes I need to know who forwarded me an invite so I know what project to charge for attending, or want the notes on the forward… And then I have to dig in trash. Very unappealing.

6 Likes

Yeah, I originally thought “but it is all on your calendar”

Unless you decline. Then it disappears forever.

I also hate that if you decline it doesn’t notify you then when there is a reschedule. I have to reply tenative to everything I can’t attend because meeting times change all the time at my current workplace.

6 Likes

Oh, yeah, that’s true.

On the other hand if it’s canceled it (sometimes?) stays on my calendar forever until I also delete it? Why this.

3 Likes

Microsoft.

4 Likes

19 Likes

Ouch.

2 Likes

15 Likes

YOU RANG?

17 Likes

19 Likes

omg the meerkat boobs broke me.

1 Like

That last one… I mean, knowing I have a problem is half the battle, right?

2 Likes

21 Likes