Meme-ing our way through

Our theory is that he is being paid by someone else to take twitter down.

4 Likes

The conspiracy level theory is that his investors, mostly from oppressive regimes, might stand to benefit from shutting down informational sources.

But this is just such a legally risky way to take it down :grimacing:

4 Likes

Oh, I didnā€™t realize this was conspiracy theory level. I promise Iā€™m not QAnon. I just donā€™t see why else he would throw away $44B.

3 Likes

Honestly, better than after 10 years. (And yes, you can be here on a visa, non greencard, for over 10 years before getting a permanent status.)

5 Likes

Conspiracy theories arenā€™t always wrong :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah, the CIA/black panther/Fred Hampton situation used the be regarded as a conspiracy theory, right?

ETA generally ā€œthe CIA did something nefariousā€ is a decent starting place for conspiracy theories that might be true.

8 Likes

Itā€™s also possible heā€™s just not as smart as he thinks he is.

17 Likes

I mean. I just listened to a 4 part set of podcast episodes on the MK Ultra program. :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes: So yeah

5 Likes

Getting us back to memes

26 Likes

Thatā€™s true. Especially if you have kids who have never known the country you are ā€œfromā€.

1 Like

Oh oops, back to memes. Even though I think this is all settled because it was an accident.

(Sorry for the edit, the original tweet didnā€™t link, but no one had liked it yetā€¦)

13 Likes

12 Likes

I didnā€™t get the message that everything is going to mastodonā€¦but I barely tweet

15 Likes

11 Likes

17 Likes

I have really been wondering if he is as smart as people keep claiming, or if heā€™s just told everyone that he is a genius that they just believe and accept it contrary to any evidence. Like, heā€™s a genius so this must be some revolutionary strategy in his plan that we mere mortals are too stupid to understand.

Wow! He really Eloned that one.

7 Likes

not that academic performance is any indication of smartness, but heā€™s lied about his degrees (as evidenced by court records) - he does not have a degree in physics, and there is quite a bit of evidence his economics degree from wharton was paid for by investors to streamline his visa process. there is no evidence he had been admitted to Stanford for a PHD, as heā€™s claimed

12 Likes

Drew Gooden cracks me up. (He got his start on Vine)

20 Likes

(Apparently this is a real tweet- Budweiser has since deleted it.)

11 Likes

I donā€™t get it?

2 Likes