This lockdown has blown my routine. So, “may the force be with you” is a chance to get your physical, mental, or emotional self back on track, or to push your existing routine to the next level.
Do you want to exercise more? Have you always wanted to start some weight training? Do you want to build relaxation or meditation skills? Do you want better work/life balance? You can set a big goal (5K run), or small (5 minutes of meditation). You can pick one goal or many. THE FORCE (aka forum) IS WITH YOU! You can do this (and, there’s a sticker)
“May the Force Be with You:” will run from May 1 to May 31
- You must establish your own goals about what and how you are going to do. State them in this thread in the first few days of the month to get us kicked off in the right direction.
- Each week, report on how you did in this thread . You can report on where you’re at, ask for help, or complain. You can even change your goal(s) - hey, shit happens. If you miss a week, try to catch up.
Who This Challenge is For
Anyone who wants a little public accountability to improve their “FORCE” be it physical, mental, emotional, or other. THIS IS THE MONTH!
What do you get out of participating?
- Something that is important to do
- A community to support you as you do something a little weird
- A CUTE forum badge for participating
- And if you do the challenge, you get a STICKER mailed to you.