love is blind season 6

i have never watched this show before but this season is WILD. who are these literal children pretending they have the adult communication skills to marry anyone?

anybody else watching this season?

6 Likes

I think I missed season 5. Maybe I’ll watch 6 when I’m doing the dishes :slight_smile:

1 Like

I started watching this while folding laundry and OMG. Matthew (?) the financial advisor and his questions!!! I can’t believe he actually kinda hit it off with one of the women!!

1 Like

omg yes that fucking guy! i demand you answer my questions but i refuse to answer them myself! weirdo

1 Like

Haha there’s a later episode where

very mild spoilers

All the guys tell the girls when they are together that Matthew is “really attractive” and “looks like Clark Kent” :roll_eyes::rofl::roll_eyes:

Spouse and Ibare watching this together in lieu of couples therapy…we feel great about our communication skills and reasonableness!

4 Likes

OMG he got even worse! I was so shocked, I thought he was just socially inept but he’s just a terrible person.

2 Likes

Literally how did I miss this thread!!!

1 Like

i can’t wait to discuss the ending with you all!!

spoilers

i want AD to (1) get therapy and (2) read my forthcoming book* so that she doesn’t continue working so hard to gloss over red flags. clay ain’t shit, never was shit, and will never be shit! she should have given up on him in the pods when he was so demanding about what she looks like, or idk maybe the 2nd time he talked about how he was scared he’d be a cheater because his dad was :roll_eyes: like he would have no choice in the matter. whoops i accidentally fell down on another woman’s naked body with my dick out, like my father before me

truly all the men this season (in the world?) are trash. even the one who ended up getting married was so weird about birth control. get a vasectomy if you really dont want kids!

*working title is “brand new love: moving past our culture’s busted narrative of love so you can have the real thing”

4 Likes

I was so confused throughout when they would reference how much he had changed. My guys! It had been mere WEEKS! he did no such thing! It sounds like he wasn’t even AROUND to do the work. Sheesh. AD deserves so much better than making excuses for men she barely knows.

2 Likes

At what point can I just post spoilers out loud lol

2 Likes

I’m only a few episodes in. Dude with glasses is undecided about two women, I think?

1 Like

OMG Clay is so unbearable. How many times did he say “baby”?

And AD with her squealing. Eeeeeeeeee!!

Ep 4 spoilers

Jessica: you were so unfair to me because you picked someone else and now I have to leave, and by the way you’re going to choke when you get to see how hot I am and you missed out!!

2 Likes

lmaooooo just you wait! you’re gonna need an epi-pen! :joy:

2 Likes
and then...

He ends up with a woman who looks nothing like Megan Fox :joy:

2 Likes
Jimmy

OMG commenting on AD’s body to Chelsea :flushed:

And he so obviously isn’t into her and he’s just saying all the nice things.

Hot tip: watching at 1.25x speed still feels ok!!

2 Likes

I had to get up early for a meeting but I was excited because then after the meeting I was going to watch the reunion while eating breakfast. But the reunion didn’t come out until the evening. Not cool Netflix!

I’m watching the reunion now and the drama! :astonished:

1 Like

HAS JOHNNY NEVER HEARD OF CONDOMS?!?!?

2 Likes

No. No. No. Ken came home late and woke up his partner in the middle of the night turning on all the lights to say goodnight when he knew she had to get up at 5am and he’s like “oh I was trying to show you love and you weren’t in the mindset”??

In my house the dude would be DEAD.

(Also, he just doesn’t seem into her.)

3 Likes

Omg the Lachays (or rather the producers) are earning their salary this time around….

2 Likes

Do you mean for the reunion???

2 Likes