love is blind season 6

Let’s be real, Jess got exactly what she wanted out of this show…

Summary

Social media followers, and a spot on Perfect Match Season 2. I mean, that sounds superior to Jimmy to me :joy:

4 Likes

Yes!

1 Like

Y’all are gonna love the reunion! I thought they asked ALL the questions this time

3 Likes

I kinda feel like skipping ahead. Should I just read about the toxic relationships and go to the reunion?

1 Like

Chelsea is so completely toxic!!!

Jess at the BBQ: “My heart is in my butt” :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Also she definitely dressed to make Jimmy choke on her cleavage :joy:

Did not ever expect to be cheering for Laura but she does not put up with crap!! Jeramey is such a creep.

“AD’s smiling from left cheek to right cheek” - it sounds like he’s talking about her butt :laughing:

1 Like

Recommend watching the wedding episode on 2X speed until you get through the “I do/i don’t” part.

2 Likes

Maximum 1.5x available :sob::sob::sob:

Will make ample use of the fast forward button. Currently forwarding a lot through the dress shopping.

Skipped to the vows of the first wedding and it’s like 40 minutes in! Then got confused and had to see what happened with Chelsea!

Want to start reunion but it’s late and I will need to wait until tomorrow!

2 Likes

Make sure you watch the scene with Clay’s parents talking to each other!

3 Likes

Agreed, it’s kind of a snore til the final scenes. But I did think all of the family stuff with Amy was heartwarming.

1 Like

is this a safe space?

i don’t think amy is attracted to the ginger dude. i think she likes him and feels safe with him. maybe that’s enough!

1 Like

Who knows, maybe she’s been with a lot of assholes. He’s kind of a himbo? And he’s close with his family. Good values even if he doesn’t understand how sex works lmao

2 Likes

Did any other millennials need to google what a “pick me” girl is? Just me? :joy:

2 Likes

ha! no but i am gen x and Way Too Online. usually i have heard “pick me ass bitch” rather than “pick me girl” but i gather they mean the same thing :joy:

1 Like

I think I got it from context somewhere else.

But OMG bean dip :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

I watched the reunion. The Lacheys were on fire!! I’m sure they were just reading off a prompter but they still did a good job. Haven’t gone back to watch Clay’s parents yet.

2 Likes

I maintain that Vanessa is Too Horny but otherwise I thought the reunion was great!!! Lmao making Trevor run away

Did I miss something? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like