Love Is Blind: Season 4

Episode 3

I like Kwame! And IDK how I forgot about Tiffany and Brett! I really like them together too. They’re so calm with one another.

2 Likes
Episode 3

Ooo, interesting!!! Maybe because they’re starting off so hot and heavy? I feel like sometimes that doesn’t bode well but I really like them together, haha, so I’m staying in denial.

Hahaha, I look forward to it!

2 Likes
Episode 4

Wow @Meowmalade I think you were right about Kwami! :frowning: booo I’m so mad at him! What a jerk. And a dummy. And Chelsea is being beyond chill and patient and cool about it.

Also lol Irina, she looks like her skin is crawling every time Zach touches her. And no surprise Micah is also being a total a-hole. Kind of weird that her guy doesn’t mind, lol, that seems like a bad sign too.

3 Likes
Summary

I feel like they are really playing up the attraction to other people this season and last…I don’t remember this being as big of a thing in the earlier seasons? Like…it’s funny because Chelsea is SO pretty and she has a great personality…it’s weird how Kwami was immediately like OMG BUT MICAH. I don’t get it…not that she isn’t pretty, because she definitely is, but the attraction thing just doesn’t make sense to me. They are both (Kwami and Micah) being total jerks…

And yeah I don’t see Irina and Zack lasting very long haha, she seems repulsed by him

4 Likes
Summary

I’m sooo mad at Kwame. He is taking 0% responsibility. I can’t stand this guy :frowning: poor Chelsea. At least she’s standing her ground. What’s going to happen if they’re out somewhere and a mildly cute girl flirts with him? Chelsea is so much prettier anyway. I don’t think Micah is pretty at all, lol, but that might just be because she looks like every school yard bully ever.

I loved Jackelina’s line, “Zack is a weirdo, he needs to stay 6 feet away from me at all times.” Bahahahaha, I love her.

3 Likes
Summary

OMG she so does! I think that’s why I really don’t like her, and she’s acting like one too! I’m glad Chelsea has Jackelina and Tiffany on her team because they seem awesome…Micah and Irina are just…they both remind me so much of highschool mean girls

4 Likes
Summary

Haha, glad you see it too! She’s also NOT a girl’s girl at all. I’m a girl’s girl so it’s like, ugh, haha. I can’t stand that! She clearly loves getting attention from a guy who is taken, which is super desperate.

Agreed!

3 Likes
Episode 5

Ok I have to give it up to Irina and Zach for having the most hilarious and weirdly honest breakup ever.

2 Likes

Ok, I haven’t read any of the episode 4 stuff yet because I’m just starting on it.

episode 3

I’m so glad I’m not the only one who almost died during Zach’s song! I was like, why was Kwame’s song charming but this is so cringe?? It was so cringe. He’s so weird. Like, I kind of like how vulnerable he is and how he was trying to make sure he didn’t end up with someone shallow by telling people he was a stripper at first, but then also I just think he’s so weird. And he definitely picked wrong. Irina is not right for him but also maybe that saved Bliss because he’s weird and she’s great.

I don’t know, but I don’t trust Micah or Paul. I think they are going to get shitty. That’s my prediction.

3 Likes
Summary

Yeah she is definitely not a girls girl…and not in the like, just have a bunch of guy friends way, but in the openly try to sabotage other people’s relationships type of way. Ugh. The more I watch her the more she sucks…

Also Marshall and Brett are so good…I know the bar is like…very low for these dudes but I thought their conversation on vulnerability was so endearing. I think Brett and Tiffany are going to go the distance…I hope the same for Marshall and Jackelina but I have more doubts there

4 Likes
Summary

I’m worried about Marshall and Jackelina too. I wonder if he’s manly enough for her. I think he’d be super good for her but I feel like her attraction might wane.

2 Likes
Summary

Yeah I agree, I think that’s going to be a problem later…

Ok Zack and Bliss conversation…I forgot how awesome Bliss was, I really hope she doesn’t give him another second of her time. I can’t believe Zack picked Irina over her, seriously??

3 Likes

Holy shit episode 4! It makes what those clowns said in season 3 look like nothing. What a couple of doucehbags!

2 Likes

Oh, honey – just wait! This season requires truckloads of popcorn…

PS: I am NOT a fan of Bartise from Season 3, but last night I watched an interview he did with some dude called TalkR on Youtube and in it he provided some context for those pool talks that were so controversial in Season 3. Seems they were totally set up with the producers forcing the guys to move around the pool and talk with each of the girls in turn, and the content of the discussions were prompted by comments from the producers. Seems like the dynamic in Season 4 was perhaps slightly altered, but I do wonder how much of the behavior was set up by the producers for max drama versus being something that came out more naturally.

Another thing Bartise commented on pretty directly was that they are all basically encouraged to be drinking 24/7.

4 Likes

I’m starting to watch now. Already saw leopard print dude.

Summary

Micha seems really insecure. I’d bet money she doesn’t end up married.

3 Likes

Episode 2

Summary

“it looked like she was hurt. Like she was really hurt.” Uh no shit?

Also awww poor Kwame, someone give him a hug.

2 Likes
episode 4 Zack reveal

OMG the reveal between Zack and Irina was the most uncomfortable thing ever. It’s so clear that they’re both kinda repulsed by each other.

LOVE IS DEFINITELY NOT BLIND.

3 Likes
Summary

Yes! That was my favorite conversation on this show so far. They were so funny when they just started being honest about how awful it was trying to be together and how much she just didn’t like him while brushing their teeth.

This season is rough already. I don’t like most of them! About to watch Episode 6 now.

3 Likes

Everyone I know about love is blind I learned from this thread, but also now tiktok.

This was one take on Zach that popped up after episode 3. I found it interesting despite only seeing a couple clips of the show.

Summary

Love Is Blind season 4 is the Rosetta Stone of neurodivergent and neur... | TikTok

They’re saying it’s likely he has autism, and a lot of the things she’s criticizing him for are due to that. And goes into how common experiences like this are for autistic folk.

3 Likes

If there’s anyone watching all the “meet the family” parts, let me know if there’s anything worth watching. I typically fast forward through a lot of the show (I watched episodes two and three in about an hour last night).

It helps that I'm skipping

anything with Micah or Irina and their mean girl bullshit, though I will watch that break up y’all are talking about.

1 Like