Love is Blind Season 3

I watched a whole bunch and I’m up way too late.

Cole and Matt are horrible. Run, Colleen, run!

I can’t believe that Alexa said she never repeats an outfit!

Nancy and her family are pretty awesome. Why does Bartise think he’s so hot and muscular when he’s totally average? And Raven thinks SK paying half her rent when he’s not living there is fair??

4 Likes

Yay you’re catching up!!! :slight_smile: Haha I agree on all of your takes.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s about where I’m at. Agreed.

2 Likes

I was discussing with a friend last night, I don’t understand why Raven wouldn’t want to temporarily move to Berkeley while SK is in school? She’s a pilates instructor…she can do that job anywhere! And probably make a lot of money doing it in Berkeley. I think it’s weird that she is acting like school is this thing that SK is doing that she has nothing to do with, when they clearly talked about it in the pods and it should have informed her decision IMO. I definitely don’t see her saying Yes on wedding day

3 Likes

I thought it was really interesting that her friends felt like she wasn’t someone who really wanted to get married.

4 Likes

Yeah…. I don’t like any of the people this season either….

2 Likes

I can actually see why it would be harder to move - her client list wouldn’t move with her and could be hard to rebuild even if she moves home later. But the being mad at SK when it was clear in the pods is insane. And maybe either a lead up to the breakup or the producers are forcing them to open up the topic repeatedly?

5 Likes

What, I have to wait until Wednesday to find out what happens?!

2 Likes

New episodes are out! Oof Cole and Zanab are such a bad match…she clearly doesn’t like much about him, but she keeps saying that she loves him. She reminds me of myself when I was in a relationship with a guy I didn’t really love, but cared about too much to leave…I was always picking, because everything he did annoyed me, and there was no love so I couldn’t look past it. He visibly annoys the shit out of her, and she picks on every little thing he does wrong. Which to be fair, he does a lot of weird shit! Nerf balls in the microwave, and then he shoots at her while she’s cooking? And then asks…what do I do that’s weird? :grimacing:

I feel like Raven and SK might make it. I don’t know about anyone else

1 Like

I hope even if Raven and SK still like each other that they say no and then continue to date beyond the show.

And I hope Zanab gives Cole an epic no at the wedding!

1 Like

I’m caught up. The guys this season are largely terrible.

Matt is a walking red flag. Run Colleen! (I presume/hope she will say no).

Cole is a giant baby. Zanab clearly finds this irritating. The vulture recap said that she should be paid for babysitting.

Bartise is an F-Boy who doesn’t want to be one. He’s too immature for this. Instead of just saying that he’s not that into Nancy, he’s trying to create reasons or drama so he can walk away without just saying that. It looks like he’s realizing that he needs to say no, and that he’s going to really hurt Nancy. I can’t tell if he is genuinely upset about this or upset about how it’s going to make him look.

SK seems perfectly fine. But why is he on this show if he was leaving for grad school? The entire point of the show casting in one city is to give the people an actual shot of staying together after it ends. My guess is that the school acceptance and timing came along after he was committed to the show.

My guess is that Raven picked him because of this. She could be on the show & not have to marry someone. It comes with a natural out. I believe that they genuinely like each other. At the same time, it’s easy for her to say that she WOULD have said yes when she didn’t even have to say no. The situation leaves her looking more sympathetic - I don’t think that’s an accident. Raven and SK are both mature, grown-ups with a good deal of marketing savvy.

Brennon is also there.

4 Likes

Hahaha I didn’t even remember his name. This sums him up perfectly :rofl:

2 Likes

Who?

3 Likes

So like…I don’t know what to think about Raven and SK. They kind of seem compatible in some ways but they don’t seem in love to me. Are they just straight up faking? Or? And why? Really just for publicity? That seems bonkers.

1 Like

It’s really strange to me. I honestly think they do love each other but also they knew that a wedding wasn’t going to happen. But then again the exchange with SK’s mom seemed so sincere, did she know? I wonder what is going to be in their future…I could see them dating for a long time and possibly getting married later. I think Raven would have wanted to say No if SK did not

3 Likes

YES, this. Like involving the family? Seems weird if they’re both not planning on following through. But they’ve never addressed the living situation. IDGI.

1 Like

I HATE Matt. He accuses Colleen of playing games whenever she express an emotion.Grab your grishkos and go girl, jfc.

3 Likes

He’s such a creep.

3 Likes

Also I don’t know if it was just lighting or a normal to her variation in her skin tone, but my husband pointed out that it looks like she had makeup covering bruising on her face. I really hope that’s not the case.

3 Likes

Seriously?! I didn’t notice that but I feel like they all do so much contouring and stuff I wouldn’t see it

2 Likes