Love is Blind Season 3

I agree. I sort of love SK and Raven together now though! I feel like she’s really opened up to him. He’s pretty charming too.

Yes, I like them too! I am very slow to open up to people so I get her. But also I wouldn’t ever go on an accelerated marriage show.

Favorite quote from episode five, as Cole is digging himself deeper and deeper into a hole. Then he breiout this gem: “I don’t like you when you’re mad”. Oh sweet child. Please just shut up.

2 Likes

Haha, sums me up too.

GAHHHH that killed me! I cannot imagine putting up with that. He’s probably horrendous in bed too, lol.

Yeah it’s so interesting…the contrast between Raven and SK getting to know each other vs. everyone else jumping right into bed makes it seem like Raven is just…cold and hard to get to know. But IDK, it seems perfectly reasonable to me! She needs some time to warm up!

I am exceedingly slow to warm up in dating situations, so I guess I just relate to that a lot

1 Like

I think one of the most interesting things was watching the other versions of the show. Because Japan was far more slow and reserved than the US version but then Brazil was like, wayyyy faster even. You could even see it in how the couples would meet for the first time. I don’t think any of the Japanese couples even kissed! They all hugged or shook hands. I didn’t even realize I had built in ideas about the speed of relationships progressing until I saw it and was taken off guard.

3 Likes

Yikes this Colleen + Matt situation is baddd…I hope she gets to the point where she realizes she won’t do anything to keep him because I have a feeling there is no end to lengths she would need to go to keep him feeling “secure”

3 Likes

Whew, Nancy talking about how she’d definitely have an abortion if her kid were to have a disability and how she cries after work because it’s so awful dealing with draining disabled kids was…very unoriginal for someone in her field but still a lot, lol. It’s super weird ppl don’t think that’s eugenics.

I’m thinking SK and Raven won’t work after all. She seems super unwilling to compromise! And she wants him to pay half of her rent even when he’s away at school? And how exactly is that going to work? Long distance marriage when they haven’t even been together yet?

I have all kinds of concerns y’all. Oh shit and it sounds like a fight is brewing outside so I have real life tv to watch byeeeeeee

4 Likes

Woahh, Matt is packing his bags (again) because Colleen went to a club? He’s scary needy and jealous.

2 Likes

Did Cole think Zenab was a white name? I mean, names don’t have races, but is he, in code, trying to say he doesn’t bang light brown girls?

3 Likes

I don’t think I’ll get to watch any of this until I return from India but on the plus side I’ll be able to binge the whole season in one go :joy:

2 Likes

I liked Matt better when he was forgettable.

Alexa’s dad is hilarious and the whole family thing must have been really intimidating for what’s his name. I liked the moments where her family tried to make it easier on him - you can tell they are going to give him a real chance. From what he’s said his family will be a wild ride the opposite way!

Nancy seems to be getting even hotter and I love her family. She really did choose the worst date

2 Likes

Agreed! Although I still think Andrew is terrible…but maybe less than Bartise? I understand now why they connected on a “financial level” since she definitely has her act together!!

…Nancy? Are you here with us?? :wink:

6 Likes

Right? They made her look like a gold digger when they were probably discussing FIRE! He just was already there and she is aiming for 35.

I bet she is an afford anything girl but I hope she is here!

4 Likes

I know I have a totally different understanding of her saying that now! She just wants someone on the same level as her…cause she is clearly very successful!

3 Likes

Haven’t liked Raven at all in any of the first 3 episodes. Bartise dove off a cliff, ugh. Poor Nancy. Ugh.

Cole is almost authentic and reasonable, except when he’s in the presence of women (EDIT: I was wrong, he’s bad!). Zanab just needs to find confidence in herself, I think. But I don’t know her or can’t relate so I just feel bad that she struggles with that.

Never really liked Matt. And that hasn’t changed.

3 Likes

Beginning of Ep. 4, Raven ++, Bartise :pick::hole:

As the episode goes on… even more so. Uggggh. At least I have good feelings about SK and Raven now.

And Cole :anchor: gross.

2 Likes

I liked Cole so much better in Antman and especially Clueless.

1 Like

Was the Matt and Bartise thing fully scripted? Have Nancy and Bartise fully broken up but are playing it out for the TV?

I think the previews of SK and Raven’s marriage mean I will be really annoyed if she says no. But I could see them trying or deciding not to.

My fan fic involves Nancy and Andrew becoming bffs and going on a very big trip together and helping each other find a good partner. Also that they are here and wanna be friends.

1 Like

We watched only 15-20 minutes of the first episode and I can’t stand any of these people. Is it just me or were there a lot fewer people in previous seasons? Is it worth it to keep going?

1 Like

I’m watching by myself so that I don’t have to put Marmalade through it :laughing:

I think SK is the only person I like right now.

WTF with Andrew and the fake tears??? I love that the producers didn’t edit it out!!! He’s such an annoying bro.

2 Likes