Love is Blind Season 2

That is very wise! I couldn’t take him seriously, to be honest, the big romantic gestures are only meaningful to me if my partner is truly attuned to what I personally like versus generic blabla. But i think it was less the romance being a red flag and more like he just seems to be very immature when it comes to relationships, still? Like nothing in his questions in the pod or his interactions after suggested to me depth in his actual liking of Mallory.

But he’s very empathetic and good at reading people!

Still can’t believe none of these Americans talked about lifestyle expectations, budgets and spending values earlier on :joy:

3 Likes

I don’t think a show where you have to get engaged just to see each other is going to yield the most mature people :joy:

4 Likes

uuuugggh am I going to have to watch this show? I think I’m going to have to watch this show :popcorn:

2 Likes
6 Likes

The Ultimatum just dropped on Netflix. Not sure if I’m going to watch it, but I would like to follow some juicy commentary :laughing:

2 Likes

New thread created for The Ultimatum!

1 Like

Uhhhh I was on Facebook and Deepti is partnering with Stitchfix??? I feel like FB knows all about my loves now :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

I’m sure stitch fix is more tasteful than this, but my brain immediately played Shake’s voice being like “worried you look like an AUNTIE? Stitch fix can help!” While Deepti flips the bird to the camera in the background.

9 Likes

Hahahahaha!!

1 Like
Current update on couples

Two Couples File for Divorce from Netflix’s ‘Love Is Blind’

:sob::sob::sob:

5 Likes

There’s a new episode update! :slight_smile:

5 Likes