Love is Blind Season 2

Shake outright says that a motivation for everyone to continue with their love interests is to stay on the show. I’m wondering how much of this was to get interest in his DJ gig…

4 Likes

Just got here. YIKES. Also, wow, could not have seen how bad Shake was gonna be.

“Vanessa, you’re the only person I’m attracted to here” and I’m sure she wanted to take 100 baths when she got home :open_mouth:

4 Likes

OMG the plug at the end for new show “The Ultimatum” :open_mouth:

Possibly even a worse premise??

3 Likes

Ok, I misunderstood. I actually think it’s a better premise. Either you marry the person you’ve been in a long-term relationship with, or split up. But you don’t have to marry the new person that you’ve only known for a few weeks! That was the most icky part of Love is Blind for me.

3 Likes

I actually loved that reunion episode. Everyone kn the show this season seems to have really liked and respected each other. Minus shake.

I actually really like Shayne more now that i see how emotional this all got him. Like he’s an airhead but his feelings are not shallow.

Super shocked they didn’t say anything about Shaina calling their love fake at the beach. So gross.

Omg sal. I just want you to be happy. You are so classy and sweet and intelligent.

Mallory does not seem that smart to me.

The married couples were adorable.

3 Likes

Truly a himbo. Broad of chest. Pure of heart. Dumb of ass.

7 Likes

Ok I am finally actually watching after reading all of the spoilers :joy:

Trisha is just…wow. I actually have to fast forward when she talks

I really like Natalie and Deepti. I also think Shayne is a total goof but seems so pure hearted. Sal is also so sweet. I hate Shake and it’s only been 10 min.

6 Likes

Finally watched and could read all the comments. Spouse and I spent the episode trying to make the “Shaina Face” but we don’t have enough lip fillers :persevere:

5 Likes

I loved how everyone was just so obviously done with Shake in the reunion :sweat_smile: There was a lot of tension in that room.

Also Nick and Danielle actually looked like they’d settled into it really well and I’m glad for them!

My other standout moment was Shayne’s look of absolute shock when they started describing the next reality TV concept, I thought it was hilarious :rofl:

5 Likes

I wasn’t paying attention but now I think I have to go back and watch the screen :rofl:

1 Like

6 Likes

Apparently now I see random ads in my FB feed for reality dating shows.

There’s one coming out that looks ridiculous!! And Shonda Rhimes should demand royalties because the costumes seem straight out of Bridgerton :joy::joy:

I don’t know how to link to YouTube from my phone, but look up “The Courtship”

3 Likes

I went back and watched the preview for The Ultimatum and I think they’re all gonna split! If one person wasn’t sure and gets to have an exciting honeymoon period with a new person, that seems a lot more exciting. I guess we’ll find out when the next trashy show drops :joy:

2 Likes

I actually want to watch this :joy: And it’s totally trying to profit off the Bridgerton bandwagon.

I took a screenshot :joy:

6 Likes

Goodness this looks wild. I’m in.

1 Like

Still better than his look when he first saw his fiance.

2 Likes

What I keep thinking about from the reunion episode: that look between the hosts when someone mentioned listening more and talking less during arguments.

I usually assume celebrity couples are more about personal branding than real connection but that LOOK! They have definitely had some real arguments in their relationship :rofl:

6 Likes

I’m watching the reunion and omg shake is the absolute worst person. What a creep.

5 Likes

6 Likes