Introduce Yourself Here

Welcome Rachel! Good to see you here! Budgetober check-ins are weekly, so you can always use your check to check system in that context. Don’t stress too much about making it work on a monthly scale.

2 Likes

Welcome! Just so you’re aware I will probably immediately forget your name and call you milk. Please alert me if this bothers you.

8 Likes

I have met several forum people in real life or consider myself IRL friends and I still call them by their handles and sometimes forget real names

8 Likes

If I do have their numbers in my phone their listed last name is always their forum name.

8 Likes

Ahahaha no it’s fine, it’s a “newer” handle for me, only since 2008, but I do love when it’s available :grin:

1 Like

Ahhh awesome, ok super!!! I can do it then!! :muscle:

Yeah I’d say when Portland OMD peeps are together it’s like half and half user names and real names, and we’ve all known each other for years.

5 Likes

some people are even called user names they don’t even use on this forum

9 Likes

Oh, yes. That too.

Hi welcome! Glad you’re here!

Hello and welcome!

I’m probably skipping Budgetober this year but I’m very tempted by the cute sticker designs. :smile: Good luck with it!

3 Likes

Oh and welcome! I love whole milk :joy:

2 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome! WE’VE GOT MILK! Woohoo!

5 Likes

Welcome @wholemilk !

2 Likes

Hi! I came over from the MMM forums, although I was not a huge poster. I started reading the MMM blog and forums around 2014 or so and have been slowly but steadily saving ever since. Life happened and so my savings rate decreased for a few years, but I got back on track within the past couple years or so. FIRE may not ever happen for me, but Barista FIRE or Coast FIRE could be strong options now. I was happy to find this forum with so many familiar friendly people and I appreciate the laid back vibe here that recognizes that many of us will have different journeys. I will forever be grateful for MMM’s blog and brand, but it is good to be here, too. :slight_smile:

26 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Welcole Rachel and Night Elf!

2 Likes

Welcome Night Elf!

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like