How do you planner?

I just had these pop up in a targeted ad on Instagram this afternoon… :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Oh so delightful!

You did the checks, it counts! We do sell the OMD stickers too, not the witchy ones though.

4 Likes

I’ve been happy with the date stickers I’ve gotten from this shop! They have a bunch of spooky ones and at least one cat set.

1 Like

Thanks all!

Do you still have the little planner ones??

Yup

Buy one sheet and I’ll throw in a bunch of extra stickers

4 Likes

OH I”M SO EXCITED!!!

Oh and also the ebook is here! Excellent.

1 Like

I didn’t buy the hibino. I’m getting the traveler’s insert. I maybe purchased some grid stamps too after I found a bunch of stamps at an op shop and the kids and I had a fun afternoon :face_with_peeking_eye:. Op shop stamps $3. Japanese stationary stamps $40 :exploding_head:

6 Likes

Ok so I saw this layout on a random youtube video today and I really like it - the columns for days and rows for projects - do y’all know of planners with this kind of layout? I’ve seen others with the days-as-columns layout and I know I can draw my own rows, but the heart wants what it wants

8 Likes

Plum Paper Planner uses this kind of layout in their custom planners, it’s called the “me” layout! Happy Planner also used to do this kind of layout too, called their “color block layout” (they are currently not selling this layout?). It actually looks like this person is using a Happy Planner extension pack (but I don’t know what the name of their extension pack would be called).

5 Likes

hello, not Etsy, but my favorite sticker shop is Stickii Club and they have both Cat and Spooky collections! Link here: Cats – STICKII

Not to encourage you to spend more but these are both witchy and cats and on sale (I love all the stickers I have from her)

3 Likes

Oooooo awesome!

Oh my gosh, thank you!! I got my stickers in the mail today. Thank you so much! This really means the world to me.

6 Likes

I’m so sorry about your stuff :frowning:

I now have a Plum Planner in my cart. Seems like a nice Christmas gift for myself.

5 Likes

@anomalily would you be willing to give me a mailing address of some kind? My husband and I were just in Korea and I got you a little sticker thank you gift for the OMD stickers <3

2 Likes

Awwww I

Have a P.O. Box so I can just put it here

P.O. Box 12433
Portland Oregon 97212

3 Likes