Habituary 2021: Do something every day of February

I want to upgrade my (almost) daily to-do list to a bullet journal and use it everyday in February.

Ideally I would do it first thing in the morning when I have coffee but some days with little people calling after me that doesn’t work out, so any time during the day, some kind of paper planning or retrospective log.

7 Likes

I am going to practice my centering breathing at least once a day

7 Likes

I’m in!

My goal is to do something strength training/stretching related every day. So one child’s pose counts. :smiley:

I do go on a walk and pick up the kitchen almost every day but for this I think I will just focus on the new thing.

5 Likes

My Feb goal is intentional movement in the morning :sunrise:.

7 Likes

I think I will join, my goal will be one stretch/yoga/(maybe pilates)-type session per day. My back in particular has been very tight and my flexibility/strength is waning.

7 Likes

OK I’m in. Some kind of exercise every day. It doesn’t have to be much: a walk, a few push-ups, some crunches. Just something.

Stretch goal: go outside every day.

9 Likes

I’m in. I’m going to attempt the decluttering again, so one thing out the house on the 1st, 2 on the 2nd etc.

8 Likes

I managed 30 days of yoga with Adriene in January, and she made a playlist/calendar for February as well, so my goal is to continue. To push myself a little, my actual goal is to do it before noon. I’m starting a new job Monday and I have no idea what my schedule is going to look like, but I’m a lot happier when I do it in the morning (and very unhappy if I have to do it after 10 pm just to keep up my streak).

Also maybe I’ll start doing dot tracking of things again.

7 Likes

I’m going to do my PT exercises every day, with an emphasis on the whole body/core strengthening. I have too many exercises to do each day, so I’m going to make three sets of exercises and do one set each day.

10 Likes

I will try to be in bed by 10 every night—yes, even weekends! I can sleep in sometimes but it is still rarely worth it to be up late.

4 Likes

Thank you for this idea–simple yet brilliant. I too have too many PT exercises and need to work my way through them in some regular fashion. This helps me a lot.

7 Likes

I’m going to try for some kind of body moving every day. Either walks or stretches or exercise.

5 Likes

I’m going to do yoga every day and 15 minutes of writing every day :woman_in_lotus_position: :writing_hand:

6 Likes

Did my walk around the garden today and about to do my stretching. Good luck everyone!

8 Likes

Current daily habits:

• AM skincare
  • PM skincare
  • duolingo in German
  • 1 page of journaling
  • tracking my time in toggl

Habits I would like to build

• 10 minutes per day of stretching (currently only stretching ~4x week)
  • Posting on instagram every day for February
6 Likes

My ONE new habit is adding in (intentional) movement every day.

But, it has two sub-parts :stuck_out_tongue:

• Stretch every day. For sure my hips, bonus of doing a little core work
  • Go outside every day. Walks are best but even spending 5 minutes on the patio counts. I will give myself up to 5 days of exceptions for if/when it’s raining since I’m not made for wet weather.
7 Likes

Jumping on the PT bandwagon. My Habituary goal is to do PT exercises every day. On days I do another workout or long active thing, I can do a shortened set focusing on borked foot & ankle only.

8 Likes

My Habituary goal is to go the fuck to sleep.

Ok, fine, here are my habits:

• No phone and TV after 9PM
  • In BED with the lights off by 10PM.

Cannot promise sleep, can promise effort.

eta: lmao @Crow

10 Likes

habits:

• brushing my teeth every day
  • planting at least one tree in Forest
6 Likes

Google creepily recommended an article on habit tracking apps but I tried one called Grow that seems nice! Its like Forest for habits. With reminders and pretty art but no extra junk.

4 Likes