Helllooooo. I know I’m struggling to keep up habits as we enter year TWO of covid-disruptions, so this month’s challenge will be focused on HABITS.
ALSO February this year is a perfect 28-day month where all the weeks run from Monday -Sunday! WHAT A NICE LOOKING RECTANGLE!
Habituary will run from February 1st to February 28th.
The goal is to create and/or reinforce a daily habit. This can be focused around movement, social connections, finances, reading, self-care, family, work - whatever you like and would like to create a daily habit for.
Habituary will have a special forum badge and even a STICKER for people that complete the whole month, that will (probably) be cat themed.
- Keep it simple. Don’t over complicate things, don’t attempt 12 new habits. Pick one, don’t make it so hard you’ll automatically fail. Think “stretch for 5 minutes every day” not “stretch for one hour every day”.
- You must establish your own rules about what your daily habit will be State them in the first few days of the month to get us kicked off in the right direction.
- Each weekend you will report how you did on your challenge for the week on this thread . You can report on where you’re at, and what your biggest challenge and victories of the week were. Then, you’ll put your predictions/goals down for the week ahead.
- If you want, build in a celebration at the end of the month. It’s nice to have a reward!
- You can restart anytime. If you fall off the wagon, have a crisis, or just realize your habit isn’t working, restart! There is 0 shame. Doing stuff is hard right now. Keep trying!
Who This Challenge is For
Anyone who wants a little public accountability and discussion about building habits. If you liked any of our previous challenges and want to keep it going, here we are!
What do you get out of participating?
- Community support
- A CUTE forum badge for participating in the weekly check-ins
- And if you do all 4 week check-ins, you get a STICKER mailed to you.