Gift ideas for adult men

It turned out that sil2 already had a Dremel but wanted some leather work gloves.

And dh was eyeing a small workbench, so I’ve ordered a folding one for him.

Such many gifts. Lol

5 Likes

binoculars

pricey though

6 Likes

BiL is getting an Xbox controller charging dock. At Thanksgiving the number of batteriesthey said they go through was horrifying.

Dad is getting a belt. If I have time, there will be some fancy dark chocolate he likes.

The reusable notebook was a big hit last year.

7 Likes

There is a pencil social media ads showed me too late - everpen. It is graphene or something fancy instead of graphite and lasts forever? I am assuming this is the successor to the upside down space pen everyone wanted previously. I will buy for Feb birthdays.

8 Likes

Father’s Day this weekend for those who have someone to buy a gift for.

I am making DH cookies using leftover ingredients from other holiday baking or gifts.

I need to prompt our children again to make cards and think of their own gifts.

1 Like

My husband requested an impact driver, and sent me the exact desired model, so that was easy.

I also purchased a gigantic umbrella for him to put over his Hot Tub in the backyard, at least until we get some kind of gazebo / shelter / something built

7 Likes

I want an impact driver. Does that make me a dad?

10 Likes

If I can be a dad you can.

6 Likes

I mean, you can be whoever you want to be friend

4 Likes

I thought this was a golf thing until Ivy said she wanted one. Now I am off to google…

8 Likes

So I am trying hard to remember to get my dad a gift, but am not planning to get my husband one (I will make food and facilitate a day he will enjoy).

10 Likes

Yeah, I definitely want one of those, too!

1 Like

I arranged Mothers Day this year, and it was just what I wanted, plus I took W to buy dd a cherry tree for her gift.

I will not be arranging anything for Fathers Day, but he wants a bird feeder for the balcony, which is my own fault because I mentioned it.

3 Likes

I don’t remember what Mr. Meer did for me for mother’s day (mainly because of other life things going on right before and after it, plus my birthday was a couple weeks later and I do remember what he did for my birthday). I thought about maybe doing an escape room as a family since Mr. Meer’s big thing is spending quality time together, but also that’s more than I want to spend so maybe I save the idea for next birthday.

2 Likes

Spammer be gone!

5 Likes

puff of smoke

4 Likes