Get out of the house! Photo scavenger hunt so we don't all go crazy (or crazier)

Today’s challenge inspired a longer walk. Also, breaking the law, because the park is closed. But … Old Wheels!

7 Likes

The birds finally found my bird feeder! But it’s far enough away that they don’t really show up in pictures. I’ll keep trying though.

2 Likes

I figured some pictures would be an outside space with “There’s an animal there, I swear!” I was almost one of them, the lizards here are camera shy apparently and it kept moving around the light pole it was on to hide from me, but then the bee was obliging and cropping the picture made it look like I was actually super up close when I wasn’t. I thought the lizards would make that an easy one for me!

1 Like

8 Likes

I’m trying to take photos through the glass door, because as soon as I open it the birds are gone. Between using the zoom feature and two pains of glass, I’m just getting a blurry mess.

5 Likes

I missed every squirrel on dog walks yesterday. But this thread definitely had me doing more dog walks on a gloomy rainy day so cheers to Meerkat that’s a total win for my mental health!!

I did get a photo of this wild thing in my bathroom :joy:

6 Likes

Same tractor that scared off my deer yesterday.

9 Likes

7 Likes

I finally got a picture of a bird at the bird feeder that actually looked like a bird.

7 Likes

I found a wheel.

5 Likes

A very impressive wheel!

3 Likes

Wheel. This is a ghost bike marking an area on the road where a cyclist was killed. The cross bar says ‘I love you dad’ and the seat says ‘goodbye’

8 Likes

9 Likes

Just realized I didn’t post today’s challenge yet: What’s Up? Take a picture of something that’s up. Clouds, trees, doc, whatever.

Also there is an on going challenge for March: Clock or other time keeping thing

2 Likes

Up

7 Likes

5 Likes

Edit: also this

7 Likes

6 Likes

I forgot to find a wheel yesterday so double posting today.

5 Likes

“Don’t give up” written in side walk chalk. One word every 6 feet.

7 Likes