25 Likes

20 Likes

26 Likes

This is the positivity I needed today. Winter is killing meeee

5 Likes

Guys. Guys.

10 Likes

16 Likes

Looking at an NPR article online about the reporting on the pandemic in the early days and I just happened to read the little thing on the side. Apparently not all email addresses at NPR are staid, dry things.

13 Likes

Do you think this works for a cough? Because the medicine the doctors are giving me now do not.

13 Likes

I saw that the column was called goats and soda this morning. I need to know the story behind that. Why?

3 Likes

“If you’re curious about our name, Goats and Soda, the inspiration came from a team member who’d spent time in Africa and said everywhere he went he saw goats — and soda. Here’s the story.”

From the website ^

5 Likes

Yeah I think you’d still have the cough, but you probably wouldn’t give a fuck since you’d be stoned out of your gourd lol.

4 Likes

14 Likes

Same MOA as codeine and morphine, which until the opioid epidemic were still in most cough suppressants. Legit does suppress cough.

8 Likes

7 Likes

19 Likes

16 Likes

The pink codeine cough syrup I got during my first trip to India was the best stuff ever. Back before Marmalade and I got together, I even asked him to bring me back some when he went to India.

5 Likes

18 Likes

15 Likes