Flowers! ๐ŸŒบ ๐ŸŒท ๐ŸŒธ ๐ŸŒน

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

oooh!! i spy cosmos, zinnias, a daisy, and is that yarrow? phlox? i want them all :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ha. All correct plus a couple others for funsies! Itโ€™s getting a little limited here. Dianthus, one snapdragon, snowball bush flowers (are they called snowballs? Lol) Allium and Ammi Dara. Most of my phlox flowers are really large and wonโ€™t work with the other small ones.

2 Likes

Took these to my mom today.

11 Likes

love!

i found this hand-sized cosmo of palest pink and white this morning. what an angel.

11 Likes

Wow!

1 Like

10 Likes

Iโ€™m in southern California right now, so Iโ€™m seeing a lot of these beauties.

9 Likes

california flowers!!! so weird and beautiful, itโ€™s all dr seuss-y out there!

3 Likes

Bird of paradise :heart: One of my favorites.

3 Likes

We got our first sweet-peas :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

A little monarch baby visiting my volunteer sunflowers! The polinators have been all over these guys lately.

9 Likes

This little craft might be up some folksโ€™ alley!

https://readingmytealeaves.com/2022/08/make-your-own-flower-frog.html

2 Likes

That was not what i thought it would be :frog: i will try one soon though, what a great idea!

2 Likes

12 Likes

I put some zinnia seeds in recent too and they popped up after the rain today :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

I planted both scarlet and lavender streamer sweet peas but these seem to be not quite either based on the pictures. So far only one plant has flowered. Iโ€™m interested to see what the rest look like.

8 Likes

Pretty little Aster :heart:

10 Likes

I was watching a video from a seed supplier that mentions โ€œsturdy, straight stemsโ€ on some plants that I grew this year. Mine are not strong or straight, they are kind of skinny. If you look at the picture in the post above, the dark pink Cosmos flower droops, as does the Dara. This has been normal for a few of my plants. For next year should I use plant food? I did not do that this year. Perhaps I planted them too close and they did not get the sun they would have liked? They donโ€™t make as nice of a bouquet when they droopโ€ฆ

1 Like

new babies :relaxed:

16 Likes

gorgeous!

1 Like