Flowers! 🌺 🌷 🌸 🌹

First passionflower blooms today.

Edit: and I just noticed the bonus lightning bug on the last one.

14 Likes

this is a happy one

17 Likes

Such good colors!

1 Like

I’m making plans to move some perennials to make more space for annual seeds next year. This year started as an experiment but it’s going pretty well and I would like more variety.

5 Likes

Daylilies :heart:

13 Likes

Those are so pretty! I didn’t know those came in so many colors.

3 Likes

i didnt know that either! those colors are so good!

here’s what i pulled out of my little flower patch today. the little cream colored flowers with pink centers in the jar on the left are cherry caramel phlox and i am in love with them! got my first tiny snapdragon today too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

I am obsessed with your arrangements. You should start a flower insta or tiktok or whatever is in fashion.

2 Likes

aw thank you :relaxed:

i do have an insta! i have the same username as what i have here. i have been trying to do less shitposting in my stories, with mixed success :sweat_smile: but my grid is mostly flowers.

4 Likes

Tonight’s pretties.

13 Likes

ahhh that color palette is gorgeous! and they’re all so big and fluffy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This is one of the cute plants I bought today. I think it will look great in bouquets.

12 Likes

I collected some zinnia seed, so I’m going to try to grow them next spring. Fingers crossed it works!

5 Likes

Zinnias at least in my climate are very easy to grow from saved seed. I hope they are for you too.

4 Likes

snappies and my first dahlia of the season :star_struck:

15 Likes

I’m not a great photographer but here are some gorgeous dahlias and sweet peas.

15 Likes

ahhhh they are so lovely!! the color of those dahlias is NUTS and the sweet peas look so SWEET :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

These colors are innnnnnncredible.

1 Like

That gradient effect on the petals is amazing!

1 Like

Did you do dahlias and zinnias? I only did zinnias this year but am planning to add dahlias next year. Do you think there’s time still to do dahlias now? Or is it too late to get seeds up and going?

1 Like