Flowers! 🌺 🌷 🌸 🌹

i bought mine in the spring this year. but if you want to buy them now, that will work too – the vast majority should still germinate.

2 Likes

Cigar flowers.

13 Likes

@madgeylou have you seen these? I have never heard of them, but wow.

Also, do you have a certain place you buy from?

4 Likes

i think i watched a youtube video about these beauties and they seemed a lil high maintenance for me. i’m going to try ranunculus next year and i think that’s the only diva i’m gonna attempt next year…

i ordered my seeds from jonny’s last year and they all did well! i ordered dahlia bulbs from eden brothers and they were supposed to be a cafe au lait mix – lots of creamy pale colors – but i got 100% lavender, sadly. i mean they were lovely but i didnt want all the same color! i did read this was a widespread mixup with dahlia bulbs last season so at least it wasnt just me :joy:

im actually not even sure if im gonna grow dahlias next year – i think there’s not enough sunshine in my yard for them, and also they got floppy in my grow bags, and staking didnt really help.

1 Like

I had lisanthus in my wedding bouquet. They were gorgeous. I think they like warmer climates?

2 Likes

Darn. I’m not interested in high maintenance, but they’re so pretty!

The places I’ve ordered bulbs and plants from don’t seem to have seeds, so this is all new to me.

Mum’s, blanket flowers, brown eyed susans, a ginger cone, and spider wort.

12 Likes

Five days later they’ve exploded

15 Likes

Today’s purchase from the roadside stand. :heart: Does anyone know what they are? Zinnias maybe?

12 Likes

WOW my marigolds are nothing like that! I want glorious bushes like yours!

1 Like

Are they dahlias maybe?

2 Likes

They look like dahlias!

2 Likes

2 votes for Dahlias! Guess I need to plant them next year because I love them.

3 Likes

WHAT is going on here?!

5 Likes

Nifty!

Whoa!

6 Likes

Jacarandas :purple_heart:

14 Likes

WOW! Those are amazing.

1 Like

I believe this is a dancing lady orchid

14 Likes