Do Your Shit --> Get a Pet Pic

Yeah babbyyyy.
Have a Big Scary Task? Been procrastinating on X or Z for too long and it’s ballooned out of control?

Do that shit, post your triumph over the antipathy and executive dysfunction gods, and be rewarded with cute pet pics!!

This is a thread with a purpose of community support. No shaming for tasks that might seem small to you but big to someone else. In this house we respect. :muscle:

18 Likes

Earlier today I did my testosterone shot and was rewarded elsewhere with Luigi the dog pics and Ravi the baby pics. :heart::pray::sparkles:

15 Likes

And kittens! Little itty bitty kittens!

7 Likes

YES AHHH gosh they were cute as kittens. They’re beautiful as cats too. :heart:

5 Likes

I told them you said so and they say they like you. :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

For people I “know” well who like babies, PMs of baby pics are available for reward! Go do your things :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

…now to figure out what things I’m not doing but potentially could do.

9 Likes

I need to schedule a haircut before Thailand and call the seamstress about rescheduling dress fixing

6 Likes

Yehaw! U got this bud!

3 Likes

I need to set up meetings with lenders and then actually meet with them

5 Likes

Done

8 Likes

I did my taxes!

12 Likes

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

9 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

11 Likes

Next big thing is to do a preliminary will.

9 Likes

I need to get my tax docs together. This year is gonna be a whole thing due to a couple events last year.

5 Likes

I need to do shares paperwork for worthless ex-employer (literally will cost me $300 to file the shares to sell them and I think they are worth $250 atm) to avoid possible negative tax things.

7 Likes

I need to do many many things. :upside_down_face:

But a thing that will make my life much better quickly is to overhaul my bedroom/sewing/crafting space. I would like to live with less clutter!! It feels overwhelming to do. But I should do it anyway.

10 Likes

I think you should be rewarded for starting, not just finishing! That sounds like a lot of work. Maybe even some rewards along the way.

5 Likes

:heart: maybe I’ll post some milestones for rewards! because yeah it’s gonna be a multi-step process.

7 Likes

I e-mailed lenders. One-third of work done.

10 Likes