Do Your Shit --> Get a Pet Pic

HELL YEAH

9 Likes

Would you like baby pics? Or dog? Or both?

4 Likes

I love all of these things. Also flowers, outside, and vaguely anything positive hahaha.

5 Likes

9 Likes

Oooooh you KNOW I got those.

3 Likes

An oldie but a goodie

(poof!)

11 Likes

Oh God the cuteness

2 Likes

Listing out my plan of attack for Room De-Fuckening, so I can approach it in lil bites.

Operation: MAKE ROOM PLEASANT, DECLUTTERED, and also FUNCTIONAL.

Steps:

1. Laundry – deal with mountain of “I don’t need this so it just lives at the bottom of the to-clean pile and never actually gets cleaned or dealt with” and put clothes away; if there are clothes I don’t wear or don’t fit, remove them from circulation
  2. Take a bag of fabric scraps to Goodwill to recycle – I have too many to realistically use in projects as fill, and it’s just taking up a lot of space to store all your lil cuttoffs. It’s okay to let them go. Save the larger scraps, obv. but I have a lot of stuff that I’m not ever going to use because of the whole REALITY thing which is rude.
  3. Re-organize fabric and label boxes. If you need more storage, use what you have. You can spray paint cardboard boxes; you don’t need to buy more organization things.
  4. De-clutter end run of whole room, including getting back in the habit of folding bed away every morning.
13 Likes

I need to oil the oak worktop on one side of my kitchen. It’s one of my least favourite jobs as it’s disruptive for a couple of days which I hate. It means I can’t use my hob and the microwave, toaster and airfryer end up shoved together on another work top sharing a single plug socket.

This was an ‘after Christmas’ job and now it’s the middle of February, so I need to do some meal planning around not using the hob and then just get on with it.

9 Likes

I love this idea and this thread is so good.
I also need to go through my tax stuff and see if I’m missing any documents for this year. Uhhhh maybe I’ll try to do that this week.

6 Likes

YOU GOT THIS

3 Likes

Meetings set up with lenders. Actually attending them is very easy, so woo.

I need to do taxes. Step 1: Get documents from Wizard. Step 2: Gather my documents, too.

8 Likes

WELL DONE

Here’s some Edinburgh cat cafe kitties!

11 Likes

I was about to be like “who are these friends?!?!?!?!”

9 Likes

Valentine Baby!

(Poof!)

12 Likes

I have started laundry mountain.
Sheets are in the dryer. One load of clothes is in the wash.

Things I want to do yet today:
Bag of scraps!!

Divide into keeping scraps and donation to fabric recycling at Goodwill scraps.

8 Likes

Scrap sorting. Here’s the " hope goodwill actually recycles and doesn’t just dump in landfill" box of too small scraps to be useful

7 Likes

Percy approves of you getting started. (I was playing with filters so she looks extra fancy.)

12 Likes

Ty Percy! !!!

9 Likes