Biden drops out of US presidential race. Now what?

3 Likes

Anyone who wants Kamala to win should be doing everything they can to pressure her and Biden on an arms embargo.

2 Likes

Election Forecaster Allan Lichtman Predicts Winner Between Harris And Trump (msn.com)

Will we be able to prevent even more of our tax dollars paying for genocide?

2 Likes

Dick Cheney is evil. Fuck Dick Cheney.

But it’s ok, Biden is really sad about it and trusts Netanyahu to investigate the matter fully. I wonder what they’ll find.

Oh wait, they’ve already basically admitted to murdering her? YOUR MOVE JOE.

The Israeli military admitted to firing at the demonstrators and said it was looking into reports that a foreign national was killed.

My hope for Dick Cheney is he is haunted by all the decisions he made and thinks of the civilians his decisions killed for the rest of his life.

6 Likes

I know her by a degree of one :frowning: friend was just volunteering with her.

5 Likes

Question:

Why is RFK Jr trying to get his name removed from some state ballots? If he has dropped out and endorsed Trump, why would anyone actually vote for him? Here in MI it went to the Supreme Court because of appeals, and he will not be removed from the ballot.

1 Like

He’s worried that right wingers will cast ballots for him and dilute the vote for Trump. He initially got on the ballot thinking he would peel away left wing voters, but I think he’s proven more popular with trump supporters than Kamala.

4 Likes

But do people actually vote for someone who is no longer running? That’s probably a stupid question! :rofl: I would just be like “oh, no longer running, I’ll vote for someone else.”

2 Likes

I think there are a lot of people who will vote for someone even if they aren’t running because they don’t like the choices for people who are running. If the person is on the ballot they are more likely to make that choice than to write someone in.

5 Likes

A lot of people looking at the ballot won’t know he dropped out, or will vote for him anyway (but some percentage of those people would have written him in even if he’d been removed from the ballot).

7 Likes

My brain is way too sensible to understand why people would vote for someone who has no chance of winning. My coworker was planning to vote for Kennedy, but said he will not vote for Trump. I’m not sure if he will vote at all now.

5 Likes

Harris smoked Trump in the debate. It was a delight to watch real time, and the fruiting bodies of meme culture is so rich on such a plentiful agar dish!

10 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_ycpzESx_W/

2 Likes

Fire everyone! :rofl:

Donald Trump Calls for ‘Everybody at ABC’ To Be Fired After Debate (msn.com)

4 Likes

Taylor Swift’s Harris Endorsement Post Drove More Than 400,000 Visitors to U.S. Voter-Information Site in 24 Hours (msn.com)

7 Likes

And yet she won’t say a fucking thing about a genocide.

1 Like