First up: HOW THE HECK IS AUGUST ALREADY?
It’s been a few months off of challenges due to:
BUT! BUT! We all have something we want to get back to. Or a new normal we want to implement in some category of our life. Turn that into a number, and track it.
Perhaps you might track:
- No-Spend Days
- Minutes Spent on Art
- Minutes Spent on Physical Activity
- Letters sent to friends
- Jobs applied to
- Petitions Signed
- Days Spent Out of PJs
- Fruits and Vegetables Per Day
- Grocery Spending
Add it Up August will run from August 1 to August 31.
- You must establish your own goals about what you are going to track and how you are going to do it. They need to be measured in a quantifiable way.
Rather than “Spend Less Money” it can be “Spend Less than $50 on Indulgences” this month or “have 10 no-spend days”. Or “Draw Once a Day”.
State them in this thread in the first few days of the month to get us kicked off in the right direction.
- Each week, report on how you did in this thread. You can report on where you’re at, ask for help, or complain. You can even change your goal(s) - hey, things happen. If you miss a week, that’s fine, come on back in, it’s okay.
Who This Challenge is For
Anyone who wants a little public accountability to try to put back together their creative, health, personal, or financial goals after the beating we’ve all taken in 2020. THIS IS THE MONTH!
What do you get out of participating?
- Something that is important to do
- A community to support you as you do something a little weird
- A CUTE forum badge for participating
- And if you do the challenge, you get a STICKER mailed to you.