30 Days of Yoga with Adrienne 2024

Day 3 is done. I’m finding that they are going by really fast, which is great! I was worried because baby starting making noises and I was afraid she was waking up early from nap, but she is still sleeping, phew!

Tomorrow is dicey because I always go running on Fridays before work with my 12yo. It might be too cold/snowy anyway but if we are able to go, my plan to fit in BOTH a brief run (we usually only go about 20 minutes, although of course there is also time to change, stretch, etc.) AND yoga is to just make sure that every single thing I can do tonight, is done tonight.

2 Likes

I missed day 2! Kept thinking about it all day yesterday. “After I do this next thing I’ll do the yoga.” Then it was 2am and I hadn’t.

Today I drove all day, but my hotel room had plenty of space for my mat. So I’ve done day 2. I thought about doubling up but then I didn’t.

5 Likes

I did day 3. I like that she’s doing so much repetition from one day to the next.

3 Likes

Same! Day 3 done

2 Likes

I did day 3 this morning before I left the hotel. I did not manage to catch up with day 4 this evening though.

2 Likes

Day 4 done. Very flow-y today. I liked it

3 Likes

I did Day 4 yesterday, but forgot to post here. I did it with children crawling all over me and I could barely hear, but I did it.

2 Likes

Day 5 done! A nice easy one. You don’t even stand up.

2 Likes

I agree, very weekendy!

1 Like

I got day 4 in yesterday morning and day 5 this afternoon. Still one day behind but I’m happy I’ve not slipped further while traveling (so far). Today’s was after a brisk walk so I appreciated the not-standing aspect.

1 Like

Day6 also did not involve standing up, but it was not as leisurely as yesterday! It was touch and go for me getting it done. The cuckoo started making noise like 5 minutes into my session, but she stayed reasonably content in her crib.

3 Likes

Day 6 was hard. Seeing me laying on the ground doing abs made the girls thing I was open to having them jump onto my stomach. Repeatedly after It old the to stop. I was not amused, but it I got it all done thanks to putting on Bluey.

3 Likes

Did day 5 and 6 today since we were out at a wedding yesterday. Glad that both were shorter sessions.

3 Likes

I’m glad I got up early todady and did the yoga before the cuckoo was up, because during nap I have to do a little snow shovelling and put away $300 worth of Costco purchases because… we were almost out of diapers! (I was always going to go to Costco and it was always going to be a big trip, I was just going to go later in the week. 12 diapers! That’s all we had!)

3 Likes

I got today done early this morning and then forgot to check in. Once again, my left wrist did not like the bird dogs, which I do almost every day and has never been an issue before. I need to check in on the angle of my wrist next time to make sure I’m not out of alignment or something.

3 Likes

I am feeling my abs today after yesterday’s session. Anyone else?

2 Likes

YES!

3 Likes

Day 8 done! BB saw me being a burrito and came to snuggle with me on the floor :heart:

2 Likes

Day 8 done! It was wonderful. A good one to do before bed, for anyone who hasn’t done it yet today!

2 Likes

I missed yesterday so I’m now two days behind. I did abs day (day 6) today! 5 hours later I can already feel the soreness.

2 Likes