30 Days of Yoga with Adriene 2023

if you want the daily emails, you can sign up here: Center - 30 Days of Yoga 2023, but you don’t need the emails for anything.

Playlist link here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLui6Eyny-Uzx-IzGg48K4aHGyBwtPh7Sw

3 Likes

Oh, thanks! And I forgot Day 0 is just an intro, so now I’ve done the thing until tomorrow.

2 Likes

OK, I’ll give it a shot.

2 Likes

Day 0 done! The first few are going to be challenging because my big kids are off school (and the Boy is off work), and then Tuesday is a work day and I haven’t tried to work out before work since baby. Wednesday and Thursday should be easier as baby and I will be back in our routine together.

2 Likes

Day 0 is done and I also went to the gym because my sister made me.

2 Likes

What kind of thing is in the emails? I am kind of afraid of spam

1 Like

A short blurb about the days theme and a link to the video with more elaborate writing once a week. Sometimes there are links to her store. It will also put you on an email list for her other stuff but they are pretty rare and I think you can unsubscribe from that without impacting the 30 days emails.

1 Like

Thanks! I will just youtube :slight_smile:

2 Likes

She needs to slow the f down. I get it’s fast for kids but maybe like not that fast?

6 Likes

I did one of her old 10 minute videos for beginners since I have to keep activity to a minimum for now. But dang did it feel good after months of no proper stretching!

4 Likes

I’m not going to hold myself too hard to doing every day, but I psyched myself up to do day one this evening not realizing it was actually “day 0”, and ended up doing one of her other sessions (an upper back focus) as I was ready to go! Woody joined me, partly to be close due to fear of fireworks and loud drunk ppl outside.

6 Likes

I centered

6 Likes

I have Shown Up

Boy am I stiff. Some from the gym yesterday and also from driving like 13 hours in the last 5 days but the high lunge was way harder than I was expecting.

8 Likes

I showed up. Oh boy have I lost all my balance gains. Almost fell over doing warrior pose. One side is worse than the other, too.

Elder Kitty helped by getting underneath at every opportunity.

9 Likes

I did the first 20 minutes many hours ago. During the talking/centering the cat was fighting through the window with the grey cat, and my toddler made a bunny out of a tissue. During tabletop he was in top of me. During downward dog he wanted to climb in my tummy an eventually ripped my shirt off. At some point my husband and second child approached and eventually I was needed for breastfeeding and nap.

If I don’t finish I am still counting it

7 Likes

I also showed up. I have to yoga in our only common space, which is suboptimal and the cat was not as well behaved as Benji, but it felt good to do!

3 Likes

I did a 10 minute bedtime sequence not w Adrienne tho, need to work up to her

Yoga w Kassandra

4 Likes

Done! Have been A While since I did any stretching or yoga!!

2 Likes

Did Day 1 with modifications for pregnancy, though for this one I just skipped the cobra poses and did the ending on my side.

Did surprisingly better than I expected, considering I’ve been a lump for the better part of 3 months. Not sure if I’ll realistically do 30 days, but I’ll try. End of Jan takes me into 3rd trimester so it’s a nice goal.

4 Likes

Tripped over the starting line on day 1. Spent all my physical energy giving a neck massage lol. I have no endurance.

Tomorrow!

2 Likes