2021 BINGO - A choose-your-own-goals challenge

I declare myself out of this game. I am months behind everything. :pensive:

For any challenge next year I have to be careful how to fit this in in my busy schedule. Back to business trips plus back to 3 times training a week = No time left. :disappointed:

4 Likes

Update as of 30.11.21, I feel like I am unlikely to get a Bingo line completed this year looking at the gaps I have :frowning:

I should hit my plasma donation target but the other squares are looking unlikely. Though I am still aiming for more Vegetarian days

4 Likes

So the line of grey squares along the diagonal… Unless I don’t understand your color scheme that looks like a BINGO to me!

2 Likes

I didnt even think of the diagonal!! thanks @JRA64

ok BINGO!!!

@Greyweld @diapasoun is the tarot reading still available?

6 Likes

Yes! Can you ping me in a few days? My weekend is somewhat occupied.

3 Likes

No worries. Thank you!

1 Like

Here is my bingo card so far:

I don’t think I’m likely to finish this year. To be honest, a lot of the things I’m no longer interested in. Some it’s our of season for.

I may be able to complete the cheesecake/canner/wood furniture row, but given we’re trying to not have sugar in December that seems unlikey?

Also I think I recast some things at some point but I’m too lazy to find the post.

5 Likes

Will this happen again in 2022? I am so pumped to do this next year!

1 Like

Yes! I am going to post it in a few days :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yay! Hopefully, I can make one this time without the typos! I doubt I’ll reach bingo this year. But it’s a useful goad!

1 Like

I posted the thread but it looks like it needs to be approved?
@anomalily is this a thing?

Will link when it appears.

1 Like

Everything new in challenges has to be approved. Approved now!

2 Likes

Thank you!

Bingo here!

2 Likes

I’ve never put my stuff into a proper card, and when I did it randomized it. When it randomized it I have a bingo. So I guess that counts as my rearrangement and hitting my bingo ha ha :joy:

I don’t need any sort of reward. It feels like accidental cheating.

4 Likes

You have so many things done I think you would have gotten a bingo no matter what. You should get a reward.

SERIOUSLY GUYS CLAIM REWARDS.

2 Likes

Ooooh @diapasoun can I have a bookmark? :sweat_smile:

I totally forgot about the rewards at the top of the page, I was just pleased with my 2021 sticker :laughing:

2 Likes

Take a rewaaaaard

If you insist :wink: has @Clare-Dragonfly’s poem been chosen yet? If not, I would love a poem please!

2 Likes

Yay! goes to find out what the heck poem I offered

3 Likes