2021 BINGO - A choose-your-own-goals challenge

You have so many things done I think you would have gotten a bingo no matter what. You should get a reward.

SERIOUSLY GUYS CLAIM REWARDS.

2 Likes

Ooooh @diapasoun can I have a bookmark? :sweat_smile:

I totally forgot about the rewards at the top of the page, I was just pleased with my 2021 sticker :laughing:

2 Likes

Take a rewaaaaard

If you insist :wink: has @Clare-Dragonfly’s poem been chosen yet? If not, I would love a poem please!

2 Likes

Yay! goes to find out what the heck poem I offered

3 Likes

bingo 2021

I didn’t think I’d get Bingo this year, but I finished the 6th book yesterday (last column, 3rd row).
I may have increased my credit score (I haven’t checked) and walked 10.000 steps in 100 days (unlikely. but also I haven’t checked that either), but I’m pretty happy with what I got done this year. Looking forward to Bingo 2022.

3 Likes

Great job!! Would you like to select a prize?

2 Likes

Here’s my final board.

I filled it with items I was pretty certain I would complete and no, I didn’t complete most of them.

6 Likes

Well this is hilariously frustrating. I think my only way of making a bingo by the new year is starting 4 conversations between now and Jan 1st (and that’s with me being generous about Christmas conversations :sob: )

It is nice to reflect on new accomplishments, though!

edit: GOD I was so optimistic about my workout last year

6 Likes

Started a small conversation four times!! Didn’t always go anywhere but it COUNTS

Edit: I didn’t remember to update the 96 but done

9 Likes

PICK A PRIZE DO EEEEET

1 Like

Ooo, is the recipe zine still available?

1 Like

I think so! @diapasoun?

1 Like

I have a bingo!

Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 7.37.30 PM

Somebody remind me to pick a prize in a few days, when I will be less sick.

9 Likes

Congratulations

1 Like

No thanks! I’m just glad I got some stuff done in 2021 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So I never got any more bingos but I’ll carry some of these over to 2022 instead (just don’t compare it to my 2020 card, some of them are still not checked off…)

3 Likes

I want to join!

1 Like

Come join us over here! 2022 BINGO! A Choose-Your-Own-Goals challenge.

1 Like