2021 BINGO - A choose-your-own-goals challenge

Will this happen again in 2022? I am so pumped to do this next year!

1 Like

Yes! I am going to post it in a few days :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yay! Hopefully, I can make one this time without the typos! I doubt I’ll reach bingo this year. But it’s a useful goad!

1 Like

I posted the thread but it looks like it needs to be approved?
@anomalily is this a thing?

Will link when it appears.

1 Like

Everything new in challenges has to be approved. Approved now!

2 Likes

Thank you!

Bingo here!

2 Likes

I’ve never put my stuff into a proper card, and when I did it randomized it. When it randomized it I have a bingo. So I guess that counts as my rearrangement and hitting my bingo ha ha :joy:

I don’t need any sort of reward. It feels like accidental cheating.

4 Likes

You have so many things done I think you would have gotten a bingo no matter what. You should get a reward.

SERIOUSLY GUYS CLAIM REWARDS.

2 Likes

Ooooh @diapasoun can I have a bookmark? :sweat_smile:

I totally forgot about the rewards at the top of the page, I was just pleased with my 2021 sticker :laughing:

2 Likes

Take a rewaaaaard

If you insist :wink: has @Clare-Dragonfly’s poem been chosen yet? If not, I would love a poem please!

2 Likes

Yay! goes to find out what the heck poem I offered

3 Likes

bingo 2021

I didn’t think I’d get Bingo this year, but I finished the 6th book yesterday (last column, 3rd row).
I may have increased my credit score (I haven’t checked) and walked 10.000 steps in 100 days (unlikely. but also I haven’t checked that either), but I’m pretty happy with what I got done this year. Looking forward to Bingo 2022.

3 Likes

Great job!! Would you like to select a prize?

2 Likes

Here’s my final board.

I filled it with items I was pretty certain I would complete and no, I didn’t complete most of them.

6 Likes

Well this is hilariously frustrating. I think my only way of making a bingo by the new year is starting 4 conversations between now and Jan 1st (and that’s with me being generous about Christmas conversations :sob: )

It is nice to reflect on new accomplishments, though!

edit: GOD I was so optimistic about my workout last year

6 Likes

Started a small conversation four times!! Didn’t always go anywhere but it COUNTS

Edit: I didn’t remember to update the 96 but done

9 Likes

PICK A PRIZE DO EEEEET

1 Like

Ooo, is the recipe zine still available?

1 Like