100% Positive Things Safe Space

That is delicious in both directions. Wow. Do you have a recipe you’d be willing to share?

1 Like

This is the recipe I used. https://www.finecooking.com/recipe/hazelnut-almond-dacquoise

I will say that it is VERY rich. I think if I make a dacqouise again I’d do an orange buttercream or layer of tart raspberry purée so that it has something to cut the richness. But if you love rich desserts leave it as is.

2 Likes

In this orientation I can imagine it just dropping off of the plate into my mouth! Yum!

5 Likes

My toddler is pretending to be a cat. He’s miaowing and demanding pats.

13 Likes

I put my baby in a sun hat, and it was hilarious and adorable. And we went for a walk.

10 Likes

That looks AMAZING

1 Like

You’re my kind of feaster, Gdogg.

1 Like

This is my son everyday for years now. He’s 10 :joy:

2 Likes

This is… kind of me still. I might be cringy or just really like pets.

2 Likes

My straw bale potatoes are kicking s ass.

2 Likes

Here is a bee sleeping.

17 Likes

AHHHH SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

Getting our first daytime thunderstorm of the year. So peaceful if you’re not outside in it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Bzzzzzz, bzzzzzz, bzzzzzz…

4 Likes

My college roommate and I also have birthdays one day apart. We send each other old photos on our birthdays (we met, as randomly-assigned roommates, 27 years ago). Fun fact: we were born many time zones apart and if I’d been born where she was we would have had the same birthday.

10 Likes

I saw a hummingbird hovering around our front rockery yesterday. Have seen several bees around the yard as well. We are having a lovely warm, sunny week this week. Much needed.

7 Likes

A hummingbird almost ran into my face yesterday when I was out for a walk.

9 Likes

I see what you did there. These are non hive forming bees, but they do hang out together. There were two others coming in for snoozy times.

2 Likes

12 Likes

A sleep over!

1 Like