Who should sponsor OMD?

HRC (Human Rights Campaign)?

1 Like

They’re a nonprofit, they don’t underwrite for-profits.

2 Likes

Somehow I don’t think of this place as “for profit”. But being they are non-profit (except for political branch), that’s why I put the “?”.

2 Likes

I think their political branch is still a c4? But yea, legally OMD is a for-profit.

I don’t file for c3 status for OMD because it would 1) cost us much more in taxes as we’d have to pay payroll taxes and incorporation fees vs all the breaks I get on my schedule C 2) potentially cost me my intellectual property in the show 3) I could be fired at any time by the board for something I founded 4) I’d have to find a board

5 Likes

If you go ynab I have people there

8 Likes

No justification needed re: profit / non-profit!

2 Likes

i absolutely am gonna pitch ynab gimme yr people please

11 Likes

I’ll give them a call Monday!

8 Likes

:two_hearts::sparkles:

4 Likes

Hmm, love many of the above ideas, how about planners/stationery? You would be more knowledgeable re: specific companies I think.

9 Likes

Ikea and get us coupon codes!

10 Likes

Square space?

3 Likes

Yes please :joy: meatballs for all. And sensible yet stylish furniture solutions!

4 Likes

I feel petty but I’m still pissed at YNAB. but you should talk to them.

3 Likes

Haha well will you be less Pissed if I get a good discount code?

I’m sad the price went up so much. It doubled for me :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I would be way less pissed :joy: I’ve tried several other services and I hate them all

4 Likes

I use it for my business accounting too and the alternative is $70 a month for quickbooks so I am willing to let them slide. But I think they announced it really poorly.

3 Likes

Pet food and accessories.

3 Likes

What about clothing swap companies? I see them mentioned a lot here. ThredUp, Poshmark, Tradesy?

5 Likes

Chewy!

4 Likes