Who got their FLU SHOT?

This lady did!! My work was doing them.

But last year I paid $30 at Target 'cause my insurance was weird, and I didn’t trust myself to actually go the the doc. Worth it!

Questions also appropriate, I think we have some members with medical backgrounds who can answer better than I, though.

9 Likes

I did!!! Got it at my midwife, so sadly I missed out on my $5 coupon this year from target :wink: my husband got his though and got his coupon!

Yaaaaay people getting flu shots to not be vectors and protect my upcoming flu season baby! :raised_hands: mega gratitude over here.

5 Likes

Haven’t yet because they were out of them at my doctor’s appointment but I’m tagging along to H’s appointment on Friday in hopes they’ll have them again. Otherwise I’ll probably go to target!

6 Likes

Planning to go on Monday when the free clinic that I can walk to is open again. \o/

4 Likes

UG. I tried at CVS but they don’t carry my insurance anymore. :sob: I need to try at Walgreens…

5 Likes

Omg…do we need a forum badge for getting your flu shot?

13 Likes

YES PLEASE lol

3 Likes

Yes. :grin:

2 Likes

YES PLEASE. As long as it has no needle in the graphic. :wink:

5 Likes

I definitely ended up doing a needle in the graphic, but I was considering that’s a squick for some people and doing a cow, so maybe I should change it.

Okay, I’ll change to a cow.

7 Likes

Okay now it’s a very cute cow. Comment here once you’ve gotten your flu shot and I’ll grant you the special Herd Immunity badge! You can earn this one multiple times so if you get it next flu season, lemme know :wink:

For bonus points, post a pic of your band aid!

9 Likes

Herd Immunity badge. Oh gosh so adorable. <3

(also thank you for acquiescing to no needles – I’m uuuusually okay but some days I can be squeamish, and I know some folks here are more eek about needles than I am)

5 Likes

Ooohh I’m gonna be near a Target today!

6 Likes

I haven’t gotten mine yet but I scheduled one for tomorrow at 8.

5 Likes

Got mine last week! Walgreens sadly gave no coupon this year, but it was free and accompanied by a bright red band-aid.

5 Likes

Just got done! The herd immunity cow badge is brilliant.

7 Likes

I got mine too!
Mooooo
;))
Badge me please? :3

6 Likes

My favorite part is everyone planning theirs :grin: :cow2:

5 Likes

I love this thread!!

I got mine back in May (Southern Hemisphere represent!) and also got my two year old vaccinated for it.

7 Likes

My insurance doesn’t contract with Target. Gotta go to an actual doctor. Found this out after I made the pharmacist update all my info, incorrectly, with an old insurance card. Whoops.

2 Likes