šŸ’Æ What would you do with $100 right now?

Can I change my answer? Apparently I have aggressive, seed-shooting weeds in my backyard and now I desperately need a flame weeder.

6 Likes

My pottery instructor brought one in to make me happy (and dry insides of pots) because Iā€™m a pyro and they look like something out if Mad Max. I 100% support this choice.

3 Likes

A bunch of pretty drapery tops. Or shoes. But do I also get 24h of free time to go shopping?

Maybe underwear. All my underwear is a disaster.

2 Likes

Probably another pair of runners so I can alternate for my longer walks (5k+). But it isnā€™t the $100 that is really holding me back.

4 Likes

I would purchase an tens unit/e-stim machine for my knee

or a new pair of Hokas for work

1 Like

I have a pretty cheap TENS I got on Groupon like 6 years ago and I do recommend them.
I use it on my busted up parts (generic term for multiple old sports injuries) and have yet to unpack it at the new house.

Thanks for the inspiration- Iā€™ll use it tonight!

I would call in sick instead of going to work feeling crappy. (like someone else said, itā€™s not the $100 holding me back really) I just need a push to do something to take care of myself for a change.

2 Likes

oh, a heating pad. Iā€™m supposed to get a heating pad. That would be more meaningful than a second pair of runners.

4 Likes

Again, this $100 needs to come with reminders and time carved out to go spend it

4 Likes

Would $100 buy me a tool to dig out my traitorous right ovary and throw it on the ground? Iā€™d spend it in a heartbeat today. Iā€™ve had recurring dreams of walking into a KFC restaurant, grabbing a spork, and doing just that, but in my waking life Iā€™d rather not support single use plastic :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

A $100 I already spent - boarding the dog instead of taking her with us for Easter weekend. We could have taken her with us but it would have been a whole bunch more logistics and an additional ā€œchannelā€ going in my mind (like my brain is a bank of tv screens playing different shows at the same time) to make sure she didnā€™t jump up on the couch and she got walked enough etc. We boarded her for three nights when we only needed one because the kennel wasnā€™t open at the time we wanted to leave Saturday morning and did not do check outs on Sunday. In hind sight, it was worth it.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a great analogy. My brain operates in that way as well.

1 Like

Honestlyā€¦spend twenty in Sephora and save the other eighty.

3 Likes