What Blender Should I Buy

So far the Ninja blender I have is doing great. It’s made me multiple smoothies using the individual cup style, as well as helped me out in recipes using the pitcher.
:slight_smile:
I like it!

2 Likes

This is what we have, and we’ve been quite happy. Heavy use involving hard frozen berries (chest freezer cold), and it’s a year old now. Still going strong. SirB took apart the base and looked at the motor and said… engineering words… that mean it’s quite good for the price.

5 Likes

So far the Ninja frozen drinks blender I have is doing great. It’s made me multiple smoothies using the individual cup style, as well as helped me out in recipes using the pitcher.
:slight_smile:
I like it!

For ordinary home use, blenders such as NutriBullet and Ninja are sufficient for all recipes, and Vitamix appears expensive and wasteful. My Ninja is very powerful and easy to use. I really like the cup that comes with it and it can be quickly made into a personal smoothie. It’s been two months since using it, and we’re glad we bought this blender because it does everything we need-smoothies, milkshakes, desserts.

1 Like