Vote, Get Yer GIF Here

Tell me when you vote. I’ll find you a gif.

(Let’s try to keep quick/jerky gifs behind cuts)

10 Likes

dropped my ballot on Wednesday!

1 Like

Boyfriend and I voted yesterday! Thank FSM Colorado mails ballots that are dropped off in ballot boxes and we don’t have to vote in stand-up booths. That sucker was epic. I think we took about an hour to research and fill out everything, ha.

2 Likes

Okay it’s not a gif but I think this is a good one for you:

5 Likes
yay you voted!

https://media.tenor.com/images/393a132e011af7a79b0ea77760d274e3/tenor.gif

2 Likes

6 Likes

Luigiiiiiiiii

1 Like

FYI - I did this to my dog one year. It stuck too well and clearly hurt her when I had to take it off of her head. PSA - don’t put stickers on your pets

1 Like

I will do in person voting this year - much local chaos about absentee ballots. So I will vote 11/3/2020.

1 Like

That is a very sticky voting sticker! Definitely good to not yank fur off puppos.

Same here. Various officials have been offering assurances that mailed-in ballots will be counted and everything is fine, but I don’t find the assurances very reassuring. So I’ll be voting on Election Day. Fortunately my polling place doesn’t have a very large indoor area so if there’s a line it will be mostly outdoors.

yesssss I am v glad this exists

1 Like

I dropped my ballot at the post office a week ago, and on Thursday got an email it was received and all good! No sticker that way, but I’m gratified by the confirmation email. I’m in PA.

3 Likes

5 Likes

AAAAAAHhhh Border Collie puppos are THE BEST <3

1 Like

I thought you might enjoy that one. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We filled out our ballots but the secure dropbox won’t be put up until Wednesday so we haven’t dropped them yet. Your call as to when we get the .gif! :smiley:

1 Like

I trust you to drop them off :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I dropped my ballot off today! I’m very lucky that the drop off was less than one mile from work, but I absolutely would have driven to get it wherever it needed to go. There was a sticker in the envelope that said “I voted absentee”.

1 Like
Summary

https://giphy.com/gifs/jaxhumane-dancing-cat-jhs-jacksonville-humane-society-J4ZmZWzndY0HcJTFuQ

4 Likes