Tsuki Odyssey

Tsuki’s Odyssey is a passive adventure game that immerses you into the world of Tsuki and the oddball characters of Mushroom Village. Decorate your home, make friends, catch all kinds of fish and so much more!

Share your cute houses, tips, and tricks here!

Join us:

5 Likes

@Oro @LadyDuck @iualia @Greyweld @Meowkins idk who else?

3 Likes

HELLO

5 Likes

I’m also in! Obligatory treehouse pic

5 Likes

Ways to Earn Carrots!

• Grow crops
  • Watch ads (talk to Olsen and Draper at your door, find Camille around town)
  • Grow more weird crops with the help of a shamrock or two (you can also breed them to make 16-leaf and up)
  • Grow more crops faster (adding water and light)
  • Grow more risky crops (iirc pumpkins sell for more but have a limited harvest window before they rot)
  • Fishing! …Just don’t go to a location too much or you will overfish. It’s like microwave popcorn lol—stop when you get fewer bites. Locations take 2-3 hours to reset
  • Complete all the wanted fish posters at the town hall
  • Complete all the photo quests on your phone. Double carrots if you take a pic of the shiny (starred) version
  • Something with the scythe?? Idk lol
  • Enter codes into the town hall mailbox
  • Buy a bunch of stuff at a shop if there’s a sale and then sell it back after the sale (kinda goes against the spirit of the slow game…but you do you!)
7 Likes

All my Tsuki bros, I realized you may not know this yet. If you purchase multiple beds you can change the bedding (pillow and blanket, not mattress color unfortunately) to any of those options! So I’ve been collecting beds lol. You click and hold the bed outside of decorate mode. Works for Moca and Chi’s houses too once you’ve unlocked decorating those! Fun.

6 Likes

oh @daffodil2001 u r playing too!

3 Likes

I am highly unlikely to play this but I have SO been enjoying everyone’s screenshots, so I am yeeting myself wholeheartedly into this thread. SHOW ME UR TREEHOUSES

7 Likes

Yessss hello!

2 Likes

I cannot wait to be able to afford multiple beds!! I keep spending all my carrot on other things

2 Likes

Current treehouse :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Same. I immediately tagged this thread to show up whenever there’s a post but I don’t expect to play the game.

6 Likes

Spooky sitting room!

10 Likes

Slowly I transform spaces into…spooky spaces!!

Attic:

Side graveyard…I might move this to the garden

7 Likes

Omg Dawn’s costume

8 Likes

You’ll never believe this but I kept spending all my money on decorative plants.

Anyway, treehouse will have to wait a little longer because it’s still night here and too dark.

Spooky moments:

11 Likes

YOU CAN PUT A PUMPKIN ON THE STUMP!?

3 Likes

I tried and it worked!! So cute

3 Likes

A haunted tree and his crop LOL

9 Likes

What should I do with my attic???

Nautical?
Alien gift shop?
Museum??