Tiny Confessions

But Princess Bride quotes must always be appropriate- yes?

INCONCEIVABLE

2 Likes

I am actively enjoying & savoring this warm winter weather even with the awareness that it’s due to climate change which I feel v guilty about.

6 Likes

Thank you for posting that article. Very powerful!

1 Like

Whenever I read this thread I get Confessions by Usher stuck in my head while reading them

:musical_note:These are my confessionnnnnnnsssss :musical_note: insert really smooth dance break

4 Likes

Hey, anything that gets you dancing is good!

1 Like

You’re welcome! I’m glad my post had a use besides sharing my embarrassing brain :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

To be clear though, my dancing is anything but smooth. Usher would not be proud

My guess is that even Usher didn’t start out smooth.

1 Like

Confession: I get irrationally angry when H drinks from my water bottle. Not because he’s drinking from it, but because every damn time he screws the lid back on so tightly that I have trouble getting it off. Then when I go to drink it I’m confused why I need the jaws of life to open it, and then remember that he used it.

So stupid, but it makes me SO MAD for about 2 seconds.

9 Likes

I’m watching Jersey Shore right now. I’ve never seen it before.

I
love
it.

6 Likes

I know someone at college who designed his major and just studied Jersey Shore through a sociological lens. He even hosted a conference!

5 Likes

Hahaha, that’s amazing @bucketsofrain It’s a weirdly body positive show, in a messed up way. Like no matter how insane anyone looks (awful spray tan, caked makeup, etc.) they stare at themselves in the mirror and are like, “I’m fucking gorgeous perfection, legit a supermodel” and it’s kind of great.

Also it’s giving me major jersey shore flashbacks, lol.

6 Likes

I just want to say that this is also Wizard.

2 Likes

Whoops, haha. I just paid off our credit cards and accidentally saw my Valentine’s gift on my husband’s card. He loves to surprise me so I’m going to pretend I didn’t see it.

11 Likes

Yep, this sounds like marriage.

2 Likes

I am going to skip a team call today at lunch so I can do curbside pickup at my local yarn shop (they do pickup on Wednesday and Saturday 10-130).

6 Likes

I just realized someone was using my transit card for the past 2 months (my last bus ride was early March and I must have lost the card then). I have it set to auto-refill and for April’s charges, I just thought it was catching up with March usage. I finally figured this out though and cancelled the card.

The trip history shows regular rides at 11am and 7pm, so I’m guessing they’re an essential worker. Feeling a mix of relief that this is squared away, and sad that maybe it was a dick move to cut off access for someone working an essential job?

6 Likes