The Not Pregnant...Yet Thread

Yeah baby!

2 Likes

WOOOOOO

2 Likes

Go baby go!!!

1 Like

Thats wonderful!

I have been quiet because we are still working through trauma from last pregnancy but DH is slowly coming around to the idea of trying for our third. He has some new health issues which is a spanner in the mix we didnt need; and I’m job hunting so I would put a hold on our current “maybe an accident” approach for 3 months if I actually get hired. That approach hasnt got me pregnant in 6 months so far so we will probably actually need to decide and make a solid effort to get me pregnant. So far I’ve only gotten pregnant when we’ve been deliberate about things.

And also we wanted a bit more room before having more kids than rooms but the building industry and costs of everything is NOT on my side.

And also my are-we-arent-we weren’t so important while rooting for your IVF to work!

8 Likes

IG video throwback for me, more relevant to people who do things old school :rofl:

Yay yay yay!

1 Like

Would anyone here be interested/willing to talk to my intern who is doing some research on fertility tracking devices? She would be interested in talking to anyone who has tried to get pregnant but we’re especially interested in people who have used BBT tracking devices, ovulation predictors (any kind) and/or have had fertility treatments. I know that’s a lot of us on here! If you’d be open to answering questions let me know if you prefer a phone call or to write answers to written questions. If you’re at all interested but have questions, feel free to message me.

ETA I cant provide a ton of details on what this is for in a publicly available thread, but it’s for a something that’s actually cool and attached to a real product. Happy to explain more in a private message.

6 Likes

I’d be happy to do written questions!

1 Like

I’m in! I did temping with a thermometer before moving to the wearable temp drop, plus did all the other tracking - OPKs, CM, cervical position, and used progesterone and letrozole as a pretty low key compared to IVF fertility treatment.

3 Likes

I did lots of things and am willing to participate! If cuckoo is not too old (almost 2).

1 Like

I’d love to when I’m back from vacation!