The Not Pregnant...Yet Thread

Crossing fingers for you :heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

No worries at all @galliver! It’s all a blur but I think the stim and first transfer was pre-forum (for me) so I’ve only mentioned it as it came up. Yay for good docs, and good luck!

3 Likes

I did not start my transfer cycle on Mar 11. And today I pushed my plan back even more, to the 15th, so I could go on a work trip. It felt like I just keep procrastinating because the time isn’t perfect and the time never will be.

But if I’m honest I think it was the smart thing to do. We got super slammed for most of the last month and last week finally had breathing room, but have some big deadlines and some overnight work in the next 2 weeks. I need time for the stress to leave my system.

And we are helping our very good friends through some big life changes the next few weeks.

In the grand scheme of things delaying another week or two won’t make a difference. And I’ll have the chance to be in better health and spirits.

Especially since I just requested to go down to 3/4 time for several weeks and my management approved on a dime :pleading_face: (I feel appreciated).

14 Likes

Awwww yay.

1 Like

If you have been on letrozole as part of your journey, did it ever give you headaches/migraines?

Started it last night, have a beastly migraine today. Hope this goes away or I will have a terrible 2 weeks.

Gross

May have thrown up the Excedrin that was supposed to help :sob:

5 Likes

Fucking hell yes. Sorry :cry: it’s def a thing. Also clomid gave me permanent eye floaters.

If I remember right thought it was mainly the first few days?

1 Like

Yeah from what I understand it’s the estrogen drop? So once the drug protocol is established you’re better off. Also maybe interesting insight to why I get migraine-type headaches normally? Although my most reliable trigger is irregular sleep (bodes well for parenting LOLL)

2 Likes

I was given letrozole for one cycle. I have no memory of it’s effects on me, maybe vaguely recall feeling a bit weird. Sorry friend.

2 Likes

TRANSFER NEXT FRI OMG :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

Good vibes welcome. :heart:

24 Likes

Sending you alllll the good vibes!

3 Likes

Chill kitty wishing you good vibes

3 Likes

Crossing everything for you! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Sending all of the good vibes!

1 Like

Sending so many good vibes :heart:

1 Like

Woohoo!! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

:crossed_fingers: hopping hard!!

1 Like

6dp5dt. Losing my mind. Am I? Aren’t I?

Convince me not to test.

8 Likes

OMG the waiting is so hard. Gan you give yourself a small reward for every 12 hours that you don’t test?

Or,.if you are like me…just test because it’s too early to tell anyway so a negative means nothing and you’re going to test again tomorrow :rofl:

4 Likes

Are you planning to test on a specific day, or to hold out for the beta? Obviously you can test sooner if you want but waiting a couple days should give you a more definite answer.

3 Likes

If it helps here’s what my tests looked like on Luna’s transfer.

Summary

So you’d be very much in squinter at best territory still.

3 Likes