The Not Pregnant...Yet Thread

Lining looked good, big follicle, should trigger tonight pending a doc checking my LH blood results. Waiting in a coffee shop for the specialty pharmacy to open to pick up my $400 worth of meds. (A steal! 4 years ago my medicated protocol meds were $1500)

Should be back for the transfer next Saturday then I’m guessing?

16 Likes

Crossing my fingers and everything else for you! Let’s. Make. This. Baby.

2023, year of graduating everyone from NYP thread, please! Starting with BJ.

10 Likes

Manifesting this for all of us! With easy pregnancies and cute maternity outfits.

9 Likes

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Is there actually any evidence for bed rest after transfer? They want me to be in bed “as much as possible” the evening and entire day after my transfer. I have a 3 year old, lol. And I… do not like holding still all day.

5 Likes

Found this 2017 ASRM release-

4 Likes

Fucking hell. Of course it’s a holiday weekend and reduced clinic hours today.

I’m clear to do my trigger tonight. I picked up meds. Okay, dandy.

I got a text from a different pharmacy that they have a different trigger prepared for me.

…am I supposed to take both? They ARE sometimes used together. But my calendar only mentions the one I already picked up. So now I’m waiting on the call back service, to find out if I need to drive into Portland AGAIN today, for a second trigger. :melting_face:

8 Likes
MC reference

I was only pregnant for like 2 seconds why am I unpredictably leaking fluids 2 weeks later?

Off to Nth undies change :angry:

7 Likes

Why TF do I need someone to pick me up after my transfer?? It’s not under anesthesia! What the hell. It was bad enough that they can’t tell you the time until the day before. Even more ridiculous if I’m supposed to have “family or friend, not ride share or taxi” pick me up :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

I hadn’t wanted to update anything here for a while due to others’ news but just wanted to say our third frozen transfer worked, I’m finally off all the horrible support medications and feeling a bit more human and it looks like we might be lucky enough to have a 2023 baby. I’ve got my fingers crossed for everyone else that 2023 is the year too.

23 Likes

Congrats! What a great feeling to be fully off the meds. Keeping fingers crossed for you.

2 Likes

Valium: on board.

Embryo: on board.

20 Likes

What a cutie! Sincerely!

2 Likes

Day 5 4AA! Perfect thaw :crossed_fingers: go Lil embryo go.

10 Likes

Good job thawing, little buddy! Go go go

When is your beta?

4 Likes

16th. I realized I don’t have any pregnancy tests left (whoops) so I’ve amazoned some cheapies and I’ll test out the trigger and home test.

6 Likes

Reminds me I planned to do one after the holidays…

Go embryo go!! :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

It’s year of the rabbit, that should be good for everyone’s fertility, right? :joy::rabbit:

5 Likes

Fingers crossed, go embryo!

1 Like

For my fellow booze and IVFers, has anyone gone deep on the research re: when to stop drinking before a transfer? I checked my regular sources for the most conservative recs (citations in ISWTE and Queer Conception) and didn’t find anything specific to transfer only. I’m thinking I’ll definitely quit once they have me start the pre transfer meds, but not sure what the research says about drinking before that? I have a stretch of plans where I’d typically have 1-2 drinks, not planning to drink heavily one time.

I am more on the infertility screws up my life so I want to live normally (unless scientists tell me otherwise) vs. do everything possible side of the spectrum.

9 Likes